• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Are You Within A 60 Mile Drive To A Pep Boys?

Are You Within A 60 Mile Drive To A Pep Boys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Las Cruces as sleepy? Huh.... I've always rather enjoyed my trips out there. I submit that you're spoiled and don't know what sleepy is. I mean, come on... Alamagordo. Hellooooo?
Apparently, you have been to Holliman Air Force base. Las Cruces, while have a population of 100,000 still has a small town atmosphere. It has grown significantly over Alamogordo which has not. I have numerous friends there but it is too small for me.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nearest planned EM Distribution centers are Albuquerq, NM (230 miles) and Tucson, AZ (260 miles). Glad to have a local Pep Boys

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Apparently, you have been to Holliman Air Force base. Las Cruces, while have a population of 100,000 still has a small town atmosphere. It has grown significantly over Alamogordo which has not. I have numerous friends there but it is too small for me.
100,000? Take a couple zeros off that and you have a small town! Town I grew up in had a population of just over 6,000 when I moved out and I was related to about a third of them.

Roberto Benitez

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I just found out--when it was announced and I looked it up--that there is a PB within 2 miles of me.

No idea where in Houston they will build the showroom. So, it could be any where with in 50 miles.

Greycat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is a Pep Boys with service bays 2.5 miles from me. They are not planning any showrooms in NJ so the closest one to me is in Philadelphia which is 1.5 to 2 hour drive depend on traffic.

Top Bottom