• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Are You Within A 60 Mile Drive To A Pep Boys?

Are You Within A 60 Mile Drive To A Pep Boys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm the same NSTG8R, I'm about 50 miles away but really dosen't matter as I will do the service and a friend with a repair shop gets anything I don't want to fool with. Same situation with car dealerships, won't even consider a BMW anymore due to all the "release codes" that are "Stealer only".

J9design

Elio Fan
Reaction score
We're res. #3957 and can hardly wait! We live in Oregon and haven't seen anything as yet about a place for service since there isn't a Pep Boys in our state. Any info would be appreciated.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
We're res. #3957 and can hardly wait! We live in Oregon and haven't seen anything as yet about a place for service since there isn't a Pep Boys in our state. Any info would be appreciated.

Elio Motors has said that Pep Boys is only the first partner they announced as they plan to have several options to cover as many people as possible. Also Pep Boys is really only needed for warranty service as routine maintenance can be performed by any service center and/or the owner.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
High J9design. Nice to hear from you again. I suspect we will get more information as we get closer to production. We still have a year to wait so there is plenty of time. I am hoping they will ask us for local recommendations for service sources to be trained by EM. :-) Z

Top Bottom