• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Are You Within A 60 Mile Drive To A Pep Boys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
a Pep Boys is under construction about 5 miles from our house .... if the quality of its service is equal to the next 2 closest Pep Boys' locations, we won't go there but once .... the nearest Elio showroom will be about 25 miles away

Jim

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not often that I get to boast - but I'm sure I'm one of the more fortunate.

I would think a showroom will likely be within 5-7 miles of my house ( could be a lot closer) and the Pep Boys are less than a 1/4 mile. There are 4-5 other Pep Boys within 15 miles. Not that I plan to be at PB a lot.

Hopefully others not so fortunate to be close to locations will be taken care of appropriately! You deserve it !!!

Larryrc1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

If you are not, how far are you and how far are you to an EM Showroom?
I'm not putting down PBs quality of service only lack of locations.
I'm only pushing my reasoning for having a reimbursement program from any shop anywhere for repairs not preventative maintenance.

Pep Boys Locations
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=pep boys near ohio&ie=UTF-8&ei=N2pmU5ezLI2KyASfjoKgCA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Go to showroom, then location.
http://www.eliomotors.com/
Five miles North and 10 miles South . They are all over the place here in Denver ,but if the future replay's the past, I have not had a good experience with Pep Boys.I want to find out everything about my Elio , so I can do as much on it my self. My thought though is , can any other professional garage do the required maintenance like regular car's if certified, like even a motorcycle shop?

trock59

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My nearest PB is either Gainesville or Jacksonville(Elio store too) But thats only for warranty work on the Elio. I have always done my own maintenance on my vehicles. Most warranty "service" is nothing more than an oil change and a basic visual inspection of the vehicle (which all drivers should do anyway). By the time the Elio reaches full production I expect most of the issues will have been worked out and only a very small few should require any warranty work at all. Change oil @ 3000 miles, check tire pressure, fill gas tank and drive it! I can't wait!

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Five miles North and 10 miles South . They are all over the place here in Denver ,but if the future replay's the past, I have not had a good experience with Pep Boys.I want to find out everything about my Elio , so I can do as much on it my self. My thought though is , can any other professional garage do the required maintenance like regular car's if certified, like even a motorcycle shop?
Generally, any place can do PM, preventative maintenance on any new vehicle. All you must do is keep a record and receipts if warranty maintenance is required later. Remember, there is a difference between preventative maintenance and warranty work.:)

Top Bottom