• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Apr 17, 2015 – Apr 19, 2015

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
considering that its Thursday, it appears unlikely that new reservation numbers will be released this week .... there is nothing new about going a couple of weeks between the release of reservation numbers .... what I do find interesting is no information is given on the website about the tour schedule ??

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
considering that its Thursday, it appears unlikely that new reservation numbers will be released this week .... there is nothing new about going a couple of weeks between the release of reservation numbers .... what I do find interesting is no information is given on the website about the tour schedule ??

Might be as simple as the person/people that usually update the website are not available for the past few days, for either the reservations or the tour events coming up. Hopefully we'll see future events start to be posted there in the coming days.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Might be as simple as the person/people that usually update the website are not available for the past few days, for either the reservations or the tour events coming up. Hopefully we'll see future events start to be posted there in the coming days.

absolutely, that is probably the case .... I don't recall a time (other than holidays) when the tour schedule has been blank .... general locations are customarily posted way in advance while specific addresses may not be given until a few days in advance

Last edited:

Graemexx

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I think that the New York auto show didn't bring in the reservations compared to costs. I think that they are rethinking their marketing plan. It would be better to do lots of shows in smaller markets. From looking at the members addresses of this forum, I don't think that New York, Chicago and Toronto will be good markets. I will not be importing Elios into Canada. If someone is interested ebay motors will give you all the information. It is easy, newspapers give out horror stories to protect their biggest advertisers. With this I will say goodbye I hope you get your cars soon and they will be better that you dreamed.
Graeme

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
a partial tour schedule for the month of May has been published on EM's website

May 01, 2015 - May 03, 2015 Norfolk, VA MacArthur Center Mall -300 Monticello Avenue Norfolk, VA 23510 - Fri - 10am - 9pm Sat - 10am - 9pm Sun - 12pm - 6pm

May 05, 2015 - May 06, 2015 Ruckersville, VA Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) - Symposium with US insurance companies. - Closed to the public

May 08, 2015 - May 10, 2015 TBA

May 16, 2015 - May 17, 2015 Washington DC Smithsonian Event - Stay tuned for details. May be open to the public.

May 21, 2015 - May 25, 2015 TBA

May 29, 2015 - May 31, 2015 Minneapolis, MN - TBA

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the tour is scheduled for May 08, 2015 – May 10, 2015 Richmond, VA – Stony Point Fashion Park – 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Richmond, VA 23235 Fri – 10am-9pm Sat – 10am – 9pm Sun 12pm-6pm

anyone planning to attend

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the tour is scheduled for May 08, 2015 – May 10, 2015 Richmond, VA – Stony Point Fashion Park – 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Richmond, VA 23235 Fri – 10am-9pm Sat – 10am – 9pm Sun 12pm-6pm

anyone planning to attend
I will not be attending, but if anyone is, could they ask a question for me?

Will there be any way of locking the engine hood? Perhaps some locks that slide in place of the standard clips?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will not be attending, but if anyone is, could they ask a question for me?

Will there be any way of locking the engine hood? Perhaps some locks that slide in place of the standard clips?
a while back, there was a discussion on hood locks and it seemed the consensus that here come the lack of tech knowledge, but like they use on hot cars Mustang?, one piece on the hood, the other on the body, and a "wire" looping through them- for our unit w/ a small lock, I believe was the conclusion- small, easy to install, and inexpensive

Top Bottom