• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Apr 17, 2015 – Apr 19, 2015

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Palm Beach, FL – Barrett Jackson Auto Auction: South Florida Fairgrounds 9067 Southern Blvd West Palm Beach, FL 33411 Fri – 9am – 5pm Sat – 9am – 5pm Sun – 9am – 5pm

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Next week (I can't believe it) Elio will be in West Palm Beach. Want a specific question answered (excluding seatbelt,gas cap, dash etc.) or pic, let me know. Jerome was super attentive when I saw him in Jacksonville. My heart went out to the kid who had to bend over (and rest his knee on a pad) to answer q from folks sitting in it.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Help!!
Going to be at Barrett J tomorrow in WPB.
The Vendor list does not show Elio Motors.
I assume they'll be there, does anyone know the specific location as I'm bringing a guest who has limited mobility, and if I could park as close as possible, would be a great help.
Was surprised they showed no spot for EM on the plan
thanks
joe

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Next week (I can't believe it) Elio will be in West Palm Beach. Want a specific question answered (excluding seatbelt,gas cap, dash etc.) or pic, let me know. Jerome was super attentive when I saw him in Jacksonville. My heart went out to the kid who had to bend over (and rest his knee on a pad) to answer q from folks sitting in it.
I'm sorry I don't know where they'll be. I do have a few questions that may or may not have been addressed.
1. Have the finalized the body or frame yet?
2. Have they started putting together any new ones?
3. Will the seat belt connect to the right or left of the driver's shoulder? (I've seen answers for both sides)
4. Do they have the steering wheel picked out yet? Jerome told me it will be from a Camaro back in October.
5. How about that seat?
6. The turn signals (that's what you use before changing lanes or turning) - have they figured out which lever they'll use yet?

I guess that's more than just a few...
Oh, one more...
Is there any talk about making the Lord Elgin dash an option vs. standard?

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't know where they'll be. I do have a few questions that may or may not have been addressed.
1. Have the finalized the body or frame yet?
2. Have they started putting together any new ones?
3. Will the seat belt connect to the right or left of the driver's shoulder? (I've seen answers for both sides)
4. Do they have the steering wheel picked out yet? Jerome told me it will be from a Camaro back in October.
5. How about that seat?
6. The turn signals (that's what you use before changing lanes or turning) - have they figured out which lever they'll use yet?

I guess that's more than just a few...
Oh, one more...
Is there any talk about making the Lord Elgin dash an option vs. standard?
All great questions, but I gotta ask...
Why do you care which turn signal lever they are gonna use?o_O

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All great questions, but I gotta ask...
Why do you care which turn signal lever they are gonna use?o_O
It really doesn't matter but it kind of gives a good gauge on how complete their interior design is and how close they are to production ready. If he comes back with "We are looking into several different models", it means they aren't close. If he comes back with "The same used on the Chevy Cobalt base model", you can guess they are about done. As a side note, the steering wheel, steering column, turn lever, and ignition are probably all going to come from the same manufacturer probably as a complete package to Elio.

Top Bottom