• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone In Iowa Getting An Elio?

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in for $100.00 but will upgrade.
I will more than likely see Jerry on the way in to Cedar Rapids as I am from Palo.
Thinking he will steal my thunder. Hope he is not considering Orange. But I will get over it.
I like the sound of a ride or race sometime in the future
Hello Jim welcome to the forum!

Ray

dgruis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Our Midwest smart rally is in the Amana Colonies the first week of July. Maybe we can have the first Elio Rally at the Duane Arnold Energy Center?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Jerry, I'm all in for 1/2K but will upgrade as soon as possible. I live near Sabula, Iowa.
A belated welcome from New Mexico and an Elio enthusiast and the forum. Here you will find all the information you need to make a decision to reserve your Elio. Be careful because the Elio is addicting and you will feel the need to have one. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I live in Des Moines and im all the way in to get one or maybe two i really want to get a manual due to loving to drive them but then i also want an auto so everyone i know can drive one of these and check it out them self (most people i know dont know how to drive manual)
Johnny, a belated welcome to the Elio family and the forum. Many "seniors" including my wife cannot drive a manual transmission either. For that reason i will be buying an automatic. Again, welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in for $100.00 but will upgrade.
I will more than likely see Jerry on the way in to Cedar Rapids as I am from Palo.
Thinking he will steal my thunder. Hope he is not considering Orange. But I will get over it.
I like the sound of a ride or race sometime in the future
Welcome from New Mexico and to the legion of Elio fans. You will find all the information you want about the Elio and meet some fantastic people. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
plan on it, just hope everything goes close to schedule . I think it will be a fun vehicle .
John K.
John k, welcome to the forum and it looks like you have been an Elio supporter for a long time. Here you will find the latest information and meet some fantastic people who ar excited about this vehicle. We can enjoy the Elio journey together

Top Bottom