• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Message To The Elio Team

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I just posted a message on the Elio web site, I'd be interested in seeing if I receive a reply.....
This was the message:
""A message to the E Team and Mr. Elio....Do you all read these posts and the posts at other web sites ??. I think NOT....because if you all did you would find that the so-called Elgin dash board is NOT well liked. If anything it is a safety factor and I'm sure once the car/motorcycle mag's review the vehicle you all will be put down for creating a beautiful machine and then screwing it up with a gosh awful dashboard. If the vehicle must have this Elgin dash then make it an option for the very few that MAY want it and leave the set-up that the P4 has. I'm sure those who have made a reservation ( all-in ) should have have a say in this matter and their opinion should be considered, after all they are the ones who are pushing this vehicle not the E team
A disgrunted ( all-in 1K supporter ) ""

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Neal..... I agree it was a harsh message, but sometimes you need to be, when attempting to get a very important message through... Sure I could have flowered it up, but then it may have been filed in the rotating file cabinet not on the "Oh **** we have a problem" list.......

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
grayfox,
you have seen small snippets of the dash on your pc, and decided that there is a safety issue. Noone with a real grasp on reality would make such a judgement with as little actual information as you have.
Here is how I read your message:
Dear Elio dumbasses,
I do not like the Elgin Dash, I am old and set in my ways, and at my age I have the old man mind-set that whatever I feel is actually how the world is, AND THE WORLD SHOULD LISTEN TO ME BY GOD.
And even though I have not even seen the Elgin Dash I am such a Mastermind that I am sure that I know more about it than your Design team ever will, or does. And I am telling you to listen to me, an old man driving a scooter somewhere in FL. I know, You Don't.
Listen to me, people will die if you put the instrument dash that I have never seen in the Elio. But I am cool if you want to offer it as an option...some people can die, I don't mind that at all...just not me. I want an old man's dash like on my scooter(like a scooter is safe in Fl).

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
grayfox,
you have seen small snippets of the dash on your pc, and decided that there is a safety issue. Noone with a real grasp on reality would make such a judgement with as little actual information as you have.
Dear Elio dumbasses,
I do not like the Elgin Dash, I am old and set in my ways, and at my age I have the old man mind-set that whatever I feel is actually how the world is, AND THE WORLD SHOULD LISTEN TO ME BY GOD.
And even though I have not even seen the Elgin Dash I am such a Mastermind that I am sure that I know more about it than your Design team ever will, or does. And I am telling you to listen to me, an old man driving a scooter somewhere in FL. I know, You Don't.
Listen to me, people will die if you put the instrument dash that I have never seen in the Elio. But I am cool if you want to offer it as an option...some people can die, I don't mind that at all...just not me. I want an old man's dash like on my scooter(like a scooter is safe in Fl).
lafrisbee, You are funny. I laughed so hard, I hurt myself, but I need that once in a while.
Sometimes we are too serious..............Thanks

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just posted a message on the Elio web site, I'd be interested in seeing if I receive a reply.....
This was the message:
""A message to the E Team and Mr. Elio....Do you all read these posts and the posts at other web sites ??. I think NOT....because if you all did you would find that the so-called Elgin dash board is NOT well liked. If anything it is a safety factor and I'm sure once the car/motorcycle mag's review the vehicle you all will be put down for creating a beautiful machine and then screwing it up with a gosh awful dashboard. If the vehicle must have this Elgin dash then make it an option for the very few that MAY want it and leave the set-up that the P4 has. I'm sure those who have made a reservation ( all-in ) should have have a say in this matter and their opinion should be considered, after all they are the ones who are pushing this vehicle not the E team
A disgrunted ( all-in 1K supporter ) ""
Couldn't have said it better !!!!

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
grayfox,
Dear Elio dumbasses,
Glad I'm wearin 'Depends' just p****ed myself :)))

R

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
grayfox,
Dear Elio dumbasses,

ROFLMAO

Top Bottom