• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Your Elio Replaces?

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My son was a newborn (1 month) when I bought the Saturn Ion that was originally for my wife, and I drive now. Over 140k on it now and he'll be in Jr High. If the old bird will last the Elio will replace her completely. My wife drives a 2014 Town & Country that we can use for the family for many years to come (knock on wood). The Elio will be MY daily commuter, and I can't wait.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My son was a newborn (1 month) when I bought the Saturn Ion that was originally for my wife, and I drive now. Over 140k on it now and he'll be in Jr High. If the old bird will last the Elio will replace her completely. My wife drives a 2014 Town & Country that we can use for the family for many years to come (knock on wood). The Elio will be MY daily commuter, and I can't wait.

My dad owned some piece of crap Chevy Vega up until the day I was born. I think he once he realized how big I was he went and got a brand new Chevy station wagon.

Rambler

Elio Fan
Reaction score
This will be an addition for me...I'm retired, and a friend was encouraging me to get a Harley when I ran across this. My wife drives a CRV, which we will keep. Most of my driving is in the 2012 F-350 Powerstroke dually. While I still need a truck, I don't need an F350 anymore, so I'm looking at replacing it with the new Titan with Cummins Diesel engine. The Elio will be mostly a toy...and to drive around town as an advertisement for Eliomotors...gotta get that share price up don'tcha know....

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My dad owned some piece of crap Chevy Vega up until the day I was born. I think he once he realized how big I was he went and got a brand new Chevy station wagon.
My sister bought a new Vega when they came out, they were just crap, I think the car rusted out completely before the warranty ran out. :(

Lilfurbal

Elio Fan
Reaction score
If I can manage a 5+ hour drive between cities with two people, with luggage space for two people (using a trailer of sorts), the Elio might replace a Ford Focus. If I can't figure out a way to have a road trip with two people then it clearly wouldn't be able to replace anything :)

Top Bottom