• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Your Elio Replaces?

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio would be my AND car... my motorcycle AND my Elio. My wife is getting tired of me borrowing her car when it rains or is too cold for my pansy butt to ride to work, LOL.

Unless I get tired of waiting, then will get a cheap beater which the Elio will replace :)

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My daily driver is a 2013 company owned Ford Fusion .
Since I first saw it , the Elio has been a compelling vehicle for me . At the risk of sounding like a commercial , I really like the unique design , the price point
and the overall company strategies .

Newtfan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My Elio would replace the 2000 Accord I had to confiscate from my daughter for reasons untold here. However, my plan is to give it back once the Elio is in my possession since quite some time will have passed by then. I still have my 2000 Dakota Quad Cab which I really like and it still runs strong at 170k + miles.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No substitute for cubic inches...= Torque, 510 ft/lbs for the Buick 455! Lots of fun and different. There are millions of Mustangs!

Very true! My Grandpa had a '68 Olds 442. Silver and Black, Hurst his/hers shifter, limited edition. My Mom probably still has some pics of it laying around, but this is nearly identical to it if memory serves. That was one fast car! And got like 6 mpg. ;)

68442ho.jpg

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps the City Bus ride to get to work and back. But I kind of grown to enjoy the drama of the bus system. But times I miss it or can't ride it, be nice to have a gas efficient and cool car to get to work. Friday the bus didn't come to pick me up due to a road closing. After waiting for it for a while drove to work with the Ranger. Prob a half gallon of fuel wasted and I'm sure the Elio would pollute a lot less.

Top Bottom