• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

With Gas Prices Falling, Will That Impact Sales Of High Eff Cars?

evboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I respectfully DISAGREE ! This is NEW territory, FRACKING ! America is now a MAJOR producer of oil ! (AGAIN) Americans HATE being held hostage by oil countries , so much that we are willing to have the water coming out of the tap undrinkable so long as we get our oil ! why not think POSITIVE for the complete Country ! JUST MAYBE it is OUR TURN ! JUST MAYBE gas prices will stay LOW for a LONGGGGGGG time, and that extra cash we will pay down the DEBT and the USA will once again be a GREAT COUNTRY !! why make it negative, this is the best thing to happen to AMERICA !!
keep the prices LOW ! Let everyone buy a big gas guzzler MADE IN AMERICA !! WE ARE WHAT WE ARE, SPOILED ROTTEN GREEDY PEOPLE WHO WANT IT OUR WAY ! TO HOPE GAS PRICES WILL GO BACK UP JUST SO ELIO LOOKS GOOD IS NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA !

SORRY …

just an opinion …

I am biased cause I am retired and ride a Yamaha TW200 365 days a year getting 75 MPG
this country will never pay off its debt. we have 18 trillion in debt and when interest rates go up, we will default. 18 trillion times just 5% interest is 900 billion a year. we are a year or 2 away from a complete collapse of this country. you liberals will never understand basic economics. also, dont think because the republicans are taking over jan 2015 that they will all of a sudden be fiscally prudent. remember, Reagan tripled the national debt. Bush jr doubled the national debt. throw in the worst prez in history, and he will double it when his 8 years are up. there is no going back at this point. we are so deep in doo doo that they are praying for some hail mary that will never come. as a matter of fact all the receivers fell down after the ball was thrown.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I ride motorcycle everyday since 2009, and my main transportation. I am ready for Elio.:cool:
Ironically....................after your Elio is delivered you will continue to drive a motorcycle as your main transportation. I bet you and thousands of other bikers are ready and looking forward to the economical, controlled environment, enclosed cabin riding comfort the Elio will offer. It will be my first biker experience. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ironically....................after your Elio is delivered you will continue to drive a motorcycle as your main transportation. I bet you and thousands of other bikers are ready and looking forward to the economical, controlled environment, enclosed cabin riding comfort the Elio will offer. It will be my first biker experience. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
this country will never pay off its debt. we have 18 trillion in debt and when interest rates go up, we will default. 18 trillion times just 5% interest is 900 billion a year. we are a year or 2 away from a complete collapse of this country. you liberals will never understand basic economics. also, dont think because the republicans are taking over jan 2015 that they will all of a sudden be fiscally prudent. remember, Reagan tripled the national debt. Bush jr doubled the national debt. throw in the worst prez in history, and he will double it when his 8 years are up. there is no going back at this point. we are so deep in doo doo that they are praying for some hail mary that will never come. as a matter of fact all the receivers fell down after the ball was thrown.

A little pessimistic are we? The only way I see our gov defaulting is if it happens in such a way that doesn't kill our economy...it's a known fact that if our economy tanks, the entire world economy tanks, and NOBODY wants that to happen, in fact, it won't be allowed to happen...

Top Bottom