• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When?

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, guess I started something.
It was only a rumor I heard, although it looks like it will be 2017 or 2018? Either way I'm still holding out for mine! It will be a Blast to finally get it!
I wouldn't have put money down if I didn't think it would happen.
Just the inpatient type. ...
It'll come, and I for one want it done Right!!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, guess I started something.
It was only a rumor I heard, although it looks like it will be 2017 or 2018? Either way I'm still holding out for mine! It will be a Blast to finally get it!
I wouldn't have put money down if I didn't think it would happen.
Just the inpatient type. ...
It'll come, and I for one want it done Right!!!
It will be 2017 for the reservation holders to get theirs; 2018 for the general public to be able to buy.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just found this Article on the Elio. Not sure that it has been made available yet.

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/03/11/elio-motors-delays-trike-deliveries-2017/
I think this is about three or four months old. The December 100 build has been scheduled for December 2016 since before the SEC filing prior to approval of Reg A+ and before getting on the CQX. Some may even have seen it twice and think the production has been moved to 2018 counting a year for each time they saw the report.

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Still wondering if the plant workers just go back to working in MacDonalds after they finish the 100 fleet vehicles or do they stay on and start working on ours?
MK

Top Bottom