• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
And those are just the all-ins. Nice to know.
$1,000 All In's; who knows how many other All In's and Want In's were during that time.
Wish we did know; could do a comparison between the categories.
#1788 here. Was not at the beginning but was close. Plan on flying down to Louisiana to pick up my White, standard clutch base model. Will stop by and let others take a test drive on my way back home.
From the sounds of it, there are a number of people planning on doing the same.
I'm thinking about it, but it's 2,300 miles one way over the Rockies, and a couple of other mountain ranges.
Pretty grueling trip (on me, not the Elio) :becky: In my younger days doing 500 to 1,000 in a day on the bike was a typical road trip.
Now, not so much.

AJ Maxey

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking about it, but it's 2,300 miles one way over the Rockies, and a couple of other mountain ranges.
Pretty grueling trip (on me, not the Elio) :becky: In my younger days doing 500 to 1,000 in a day on the bike was a typical road trip.
Now, not so much.

Shoot, it's a 7.5 hour drive for me when I drove through there a couple months ago! 7 of it is just going through Texas much of which are boring county roads though... wait, Texas is boring in general LOL!

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$1,000 All In's; who knows how many other All In's and Want In's were during that time.
Wish we did know; could do a comparison between the categories.

Now, not so much.
Oh boy, I get you there! Stamina has gone way-way down. Still the secrete now, as is was then, exercize daily.

I do mis those days when I could do 3 hours of Tae-Kwan-Do(song-moo-kwan), and then run a mile. Now it's a good day if I get 3minutes of running, then walk 2.

Really funny though, was showing my 13yr old grandson, how to stretch. I could out stretch him! His legs are growing a bit fast, so it wasn't totally fair to his side.

My instructor was taught by this guy=> vid link

Last edited:
Top Bottom