• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have a production # as of yet..........I am all in with $500.00 . I guess I will have to wait for all of the $1000.00 all in orders to be built before I receive my production #.
Good point to bring up; they have said it's going to be all of the $1K All In's first, and then it will be in order for the rest of the All In's ($750, $500, $250 and $100) , then Want In's in the same order. But they have never said when (or if) they were going to issue SIL's for all the others. They also have never said when they close the reservations; or put in a "stop point" for the original reservations and start a second round or how they will proceed when they start filling orders. Hmm good questions to bring up to them; curious minds and "other than $1K" reservation holders want to know. (At least it would be REALLY nice to know <please, please, please, please>)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. 14176
I'm official! Got my number. It's 14449.
Here's a good project to figure out; the two of you both just received your SIL's and they are 273 apart.
Trusting , what date did you do your deposit? Same question to Evarance.
Then we'll see what kind of growth averages they have going. :becky:

AJ Maxey

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's a good project to figure out; the two of you both just received your SIL's and they are 273 apart.
Trusting , what date did you do your deposit? Same question to Evarance.
Then we'll see what kind of growth averages they have going. :becky:
Don't forget mine. 14552. So that's at least 376 all-ins in the last wave... and that's because I placed mine 3 weeks before this round of SIL came in.

Top Bottom