• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy from Atlanta! Welcome to the forum. Am I correct; you were an August 2014 reservation? Lots of information and speculation since then you will find here. Give a go with the search feature, and scroll through the many forums and threads. Always something interesting to read or comment.

Coolride

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I don't have a production # as of yet..........I am all in with $500.00 . I guess I will have to wait for all of the $1000.00 all in orders to be built before I receive my production #. That"s OK with me because I figure that the farther down the build list the better the quality will be. I'll let those first thousand builds have the teething problems and issues that go with building a new vehicle in a new plant with new workers , machines, suppliers etc. etc. They should have the production of the Elio fine tuned and all production issues solved by the time they get to building my True Blue Elio !

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't have a production # as of yet..........I am all in with $500.00 . I guess I will have to wait for all of the $1000.00 all in orders to be built before I receive my production #. That"s OK with me because I figure that the farther down the build list the better the quality will be. I'll let those first thousand builds have the teething problems and issues that go with building a new vehicle in a new plant with new workers , machines, suppliers etc. etc. They should have the production of the Elio fine tuned and all production issues solved by the time they get to building my True Blue Elio !
Welcome Coolride. We have less risk and a slightly longer wait for delivery. We still get a first run Elio, however, I feel the build quality will be spot on from the first Elio that rolls off the line or it will come back to bite them in the butt.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Coolride,welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Many of us started small and increased our reservations to the max over time. Great way to get involved and learn about this amazing vehicle. Great people here (mostly) and good sources of information. Hope you enjoy both the experience and the journey with us.

Top Bottom