• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tough Sell?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Every new car, the dealer tries to put his license plate frame embossed with their business. I always asked if I'll be reimbursed for the free advertising -end of possibility. Don't know if they do it throughout the country, they also try to put a sticker on the trunk.
My exception, will be the ELIO. Will there be a bracket on the front, or are all state M C plates only a single?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Every new car, the dealer tries to put his license plate frame embossed with their business. I always asked if I'll be reimbursed for the free advertising -end of possibility. Don't know if they do it throughout the country, they also try to put a sticker on the trunk.
My exception, will be the ELIO. Will there be a bracket on the front, or are all state M C plates only a single?
There is only one Elio " ThreeWheeler Dealer", so no competition. The badge is on the front of the Elio and I ass.u.me the Elio will come standard with an Elio license plate frame on the back.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Your like me i took them off my car once i got home from the dealer.I will leave an Elio plate on it though.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've thought of having a chrome plate made with my cars production number on it...

BIjyy.jpg

Where did you get such a high quality, high resolution picture? I only find videos on the EM website.
I am impressed by the quality.

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In Utah the two license plates are required, but the front one is only required if there is an OEM location for it. I hope Elio doesn't put a lic. mount on the front for looks and aerodynamics.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio rear sounds like a condition brought on by a long road trip as a passenger in the rear seat of an Elio driven by someone who only stops for gas and then only when the needle is on E;-)
No, that sounds like Elio Bladder. Unless of course you spring for the extra plumbing.

Top Bottom