• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So many people hate the elgin dash, when they find out it is to commemorate Paul Elio's father, people will have resentment toward Paul Elio's father.

This dash is going to achieve the exact OPPOSITE of what Paul Elio is trying to achieve.

He can't see that.

I actually don't mind it. It's unique and fits the unique vehicle. As long as the MPH is defined enough to where it goes up by 5mph and shows all the ticks in between. Like: 0 I I I I 5 I I I I 10 I I I I 15 I I I I 20 I I I I 25.....etc.

I DO NOT want that "goes up by 10" BS.

But yeah, I think I prefer it to some of the replacements that've been suggested.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So many people hate the elgin dash, when they find out it is to commemorate Paul Elio's father, people will have resentment toward Paul Elio's father.

This dash is going to achieve the exact OPPOSITE of what Paul Elio is trying to achieve.

He can't see that.
love is blind, and I don't give a rats behind, just get me behind it and see how it looks in MY E :-)

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought it was supposed to use the iPad mini? You can get one of those new for $180. You could probably get a used/refurb for a lot less.

If I were to get the Skyz system, which I probably won't unless it's absurdly cheap and no monthly fees, I would only go for it if there was an Android option.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I thought it was supposed to use the iPad mini? You can get one of those new for $180. You could probably get a used/refurb for a lot less.

If I were to get the Skyz system, which I probably won't unless it's absurdly cheap and no monthly fees, I would only go for it if there was an Android option.

when Skyz info was first announced, they did state that there would be an Android version

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
when Skyz info was first announced, they did state that there would be an Android version

Said that already :becky:

I don't think it's ever been said one way or another; they also have plans for an Android version.

For as much information that the unit has to display I would think you want a minimum 7" screen; I have a 10" Dragon Touch and find that to be a perfect size (it was only $99 new)

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, they mentioned that there were plans for it. But Skyz hasn't said anything new since they were announced as a partner over a year ago. No mention of it on their web page: http://www.infiniteskyz.com/hardware/elio_app.html That still exclusively mentions Apple products. Nothing on there about Android at all. When they update their page to say they support Android, then I'll believe it. Until then it's just "if".

Top Bottom