• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
And this is close to what it will look like with the Skyz system
upload_2015-11-16_15-38-35.png

The Skyz system will be able to do camera displays, along with information about the AutoCar, and GPS

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is there a link to that story somewhere? I tried searching but only got bits and pieces. I know it has something to do with PE's dad and a funky looking watch, but the rest seems to be buried under a massive pile of posts wailing on how about ugly it is.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is there a link to that story somewhere? I tried searching but only got bits and pieces. I know it has something to do with PE's dad and a funky looking watch, but the rest seems to be buried under a massive pile of posts wailing on how about ugly it is.

If that is what you found, you were on the right thread. A lot of whining and complaining. The way I see it, If there is enough "interest" in changing the dash (or any other part of the Elio) the aftermarket will step up with options. Because of the "low-low price" of the Elio, there will definitely be more money available for customizing and personalization. :hippie:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
If that is what you found, you were on the right thread. A lot of whining and complaining. The way I see it, If there is enough "interest" in changing the dash (or any other part of the Elio) the aftermarket will step up with options. Because of the "low-low price" of the Elio, there will definitely be more money available for customizing and personalization. :hippie:
It's been asked numerous times at different stops on the tour "what would it take to change the dash?" The answer has always been the same "the Elgin Dash is what it is going to be, nothing will change it in the build".
I've already worked out a preliminary digital dash replacement for it. Estimated cost, out the door, is looking like $600 to $800 for the basic design; that doesn't include installation.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't remember if the optional dash's were mentioned?

Willie
From Elio? Yeah, you have a choice of the Elgin; or the Elgin or the Elgin.
There are no optional dashes.
But they do have the option of adding the iPad/Skyz System (it doesn't replace the Elgin, it's just an add-on)

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From Elio? Yeah, you have a choice of the Elgin; or the Elgin or the Elgin.
There are no optional dashes.
But they do have the option of adding the iPad/Skyz System (it doesn't replace the Elgin, it's just an add-on)

Any word on what the monthly fee is for Skyz?

I'm interested in the back up camera, but I don't really care much about the Skyz system. Not unless it's super cheap. It's just not something I need to have. I've already forgotten what the benefits of it are. GPS? I already have my own Garmin GPS, so that's covered.

Top Bottom