• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
makes sense to me that would be the case for most .... I can see some as being willing to take a chance to get in on the ground floor and make profit down the line ... people do so every day in buying stocks, a lottery ticket or placing a bet on a race
That probably is a good call. Right now, the market value is low due to perceived high risk. After this turns to tradable stock, and the risk level changes the perceived value will go up. So if you want to take a risky high return adventure, now is probably the time to do it. And the time to scalp your profit is during the first year, or when the perception of risk level changes the most.

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm wondering if/when they'll cut it off as far as "first year reservations".
On one hand, taking more reservations is always good - on the other hand, saying "we've sold out the first year of production" is also good.
...But that could be a pretty big number with the scale production numbers they're trying to push.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul was quoted on the mater last as allowing up to the full year or 240k reservations.
seems then that folks all in 1k will all be getting their E within 4 weeks of production??
Unless G+D is working overtime, I don't even think the stores will be open, creating overloaded distribution centers? I remember threads of calculations guessing starting w/ one shift, then 2, and reminding everyone that the same number of engines will be needed as Es, and that's where the major block will be. Then again, maybe something I didn't see. I know there are members here who have worked lines Some who actually worked in the factory(,so i'll defer to their wisdom and insights.

Top Bottom