• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think they are waiting until the full 44k are in. EM has done that before, wait just a couple days to hit an interesting milestone.
They may even combined that with the next funding milestone for a double-hit. ( some of us are thinking this, I'm just saying it out loud )

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think they are waiting until the full 44k are in. EM has done that before, wait just a couple days to hit an interesting milestone.
They may even combined that with the next funding milestone for a double-hit. ( some of us are thinking this, I'm just saying it out loud )

could easily be .... at the last release they are 177 short of 44,000 .... for a while now registrations have been averaging around 22 a day .... at that rate it would take about 8 days ....with the change by EM to its website where you no longer go directly to StartEngine, that could easily be the case .... time will tell

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
could easily be .... at the last release they are 177 short of 44,000 .... for a while now registrations have been averaging around 22 a day .... at that rate it would take about 8 days ....with the change by EM to its website where you no longer go directly to StartEngine, that could easily be the case .... time will tell
I thought I remembered that they had announced they were going to take SE off and I thought they said it was going to be last Friday 7-17-15
I'll have to go back through the news letters and blog news they sent out for that week (it was a busy week for items like that).
I do believe it was a planned change.

Top Bottom