• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

PJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a missile maintenance officer now. At BAFB, I was a weapons loader on B52's. I've been involved with things that make really big books for quite a while.
I was in phase docks on 52's then I broke free and got on the KC10's as crew chief and finished out as Pro supper.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yup unless Innovation Nation causes a boom (kinda doubt).
I was at a sizable party on Saturday evening with some fairly well informed people.... none had a clue what Elio was. All said they'd check it out after I described it. My point is, I don't think Elio is on any radar, I don't Innovation Nation has the reach to improve that, meaning the 40,000 reservations are all basically word of mouth. I think when Elio hits 40, they'll get the capital they need.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I see it now, just popped up. So this suggests they would likely get to the 40,000 mark in a couple weeks at this pace. Right?

The data doesn't really "trend" from week to week, but if they get 30 reservations per day, and it takes about 650 to get to 40,000, that's more than 20 days. 40 per day would take about 16 days.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was at a sizable party on Saturday evening with some fairly well informed people.... none had a clue what Elio was. All said they'd check it out after I described it. My point is, I don't think Elio is on any radar, I don't Innovation Nation has the reach to improve that, meaning the 40,000 reservations are all basically word of mouth. I think when Elio hits 40, they'll get the capital they need.

I think that may indeed at least partially happen. Investors usually invest based on certain benchmarks. Not sure if 40K is one of those benchmarks, but it's very possible.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The data doesn't really "trend" from week to week, but if they get 30 reservations per day, and it takes about 650 to get to 40,000, that's more than 20 days. 40 per day would take about 16 days.
Other than the trend, so far, seems to generally track what one would expect for seasonal changes in new vehicle sales.

Top Bottom