• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see any Excel spreadsheets, where is is it located?
No no no......Ty does that on his own, he (we) get the data from EM website. Every week or so, the update how many reservations there are with an as of date.

To expand on Lock's message. Ty, along with several other people, have been keeping track of the numbers as released by EM each week or so for quite some time now. EM began accepting reservations at the beginning of 2013 however I believe that EM has been updating us regularly on these numbers since November 2013.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting, so where does the data for these numbers come from?
LockMD is correct. I get the numbers straight from their website. I was tracking the numbers weekly but that got to be... cumbersome. So, I moved to doing it monthly. I have no proof other than trust that the numbers they post are accurate. They could hold back some reservations to coincide with some big event for all I know but, to the best of my knowlege, the numbers are completely accurate and always directly from the source.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I predict we'll cross 40,000 on next Tuesday. Though, there could be some lag in reporting numbers. I think the successful engine run and show on Friday combined with the TV show on Saturday doing a segment on Paul Elio will push numbers up pretty high for a bit.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LockMD is correct. I get the numbers straight from their website. I was tracking the numbers weekly but that got to be... cumbersome. So, I moved to doing it monthly. I have no proof other than trust that the numbers they post are accurate. They could hold back some reservations to coincide with some big event for all I know but, to the best of my knowlege, the numbers are completely accurate and always directly from the source.
Ok thank you, so these are just the counter numbers they publish on their website.

Top Bottom