• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Okay....that's Strange!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hate that alien hunters have co-opted a perfectly reasonable term in UFO. Unidentified does NOT mean alien, contrary to what the ET lovers would have you believe.

I observed a UFO at the age of 7 while looking for satellites in Pearland. Many years later I saw the same object described at the right time-frame in South Houston which would probably be the same object since Pearland is South of Houston. But seeing a UFO does not mean I saw an alien interstellar spacecraft. I had to turn on the TV for that.

Absolutely! UFO does not = alien. :alien:

Just wish I had had my binoculars handy to try and ID the aircraft leaving the contrail. That sucker was hauling. My view of the sky is around 120 degrees and the "UFO" traversed it in approx. 10 seconds. With binocs I may have been able to get an idea of the type of aircraft, done some rough scaling and figured out an airspeed. Absolutely not a commercial jet.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely! UFO does not = alien. :alien:

Just wish I had had my binoculars handy to try and ID the aircraft leaving the contrail. That sucker was hauling. My view of the sky is around 120 degrees and the "UFO" traversed it in approx. 10 seconds. With binocs I may have been able to get an idea of the type of aircraft, done some rough scaling and figured out an airspeed. Absolutely not a commercial jet.
I'm womdering if it might be some type of replacement for the Aurora project which was supposedly cancelled. I think it was supposed to have been powered by some type of ramjet.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm womdering if it might be some type of replacement for the Aurora project which was supposedly cancelled. I think it was supposed to have been powered by some type of ramjet.

Quite possible. Boeing was/ maybe still is, working on anti-gravity propulsion. There was an article on the intranet about 8 years ago but was removed three days after they posted it. Can't find it in the archives either. Basically it a Russian scientist design from the '50's, but he wasn't able to make it work due to power required to run it. Power is not a problem now.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Please don't break the space-time continuum. Please don't break the space-time continuum. Please don't break the space-time continuum. Please don't break the space-time continuum.

Too late! You're already an hour ahead of me!!:eek:

[crickets chirping....It's a time zone joke, folks!]

Last edited:

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That "beaded contrail" was once touted as the trail of the top-secret "Aurora" spyplane that was to replace the SR-22. Whether it ever existed or not is still being tossed around by the tinfoil hat brigade who are now moving on to the TR3b "Flying Triangle" that seems to prefer our western deserts as a playground.

f853fc1b0a00_sf_9.jpg

Using spinning balls of mercury as an anti-gravity device, the aircraft counters as much as 85% of local gravity (and seemingly, inertia) allowing it to not only fly at high Mach speeds, but also execute violent maneuvers as well. That's if you believe the people who tend to see this kind of thing and extrapolate some kind of performance stats from their experience.

For a more realistic look at the state-of-the-art in aerial surveillance, the X-37b looks more realistic . . . and affordable.

[Broken External Image]
No contrails though, but this mini-shuttle can stay in orbit for a year . . . and has. What is it doing? The Air Force and CIA aren't talking. It's probably directing those black helicopters . . . :tinfoil3:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That "beaded contrail" was once touted as the trail of the top-secret "Aurora" spyplane that was to replace the SR-22. Whether it ever existed or not is still being tossed around by the tinfoil hat brigade who are now moving on to the TR3b "Flying Triangle" that seems to prefer our western deserts as a playground.

f853fc1b0a00_sf_9.jpg

Using spinning balls of mercury as an anti-gravity device, the aircraft counters as much as 85% of local gravity (and seemingly, inertia) allowing it to not only fly at high Mach speeds, but also execute violent maneuvers as well. That's if you believe the people who tend to see this kind of thing and extrapolate some kind of performance stats from their experience.

For a more realistic look at the state-of-the-art in aerial surveillance, the X-37b looks more realistic . . . and affordable.

[Broken External Image]
No contrails though, but this mini-shuttle can stay in orbit for a year . . . and has. What is it doing? The Air Force and CIA aren't talking. It's probably directing those black helicopters . . . :tinfoil3:
I actually designed a set of 6 gyros spinning concentrically around each other. The tops of each spindle moved off axis with a centralized hydraulically operated cam action. The affect was to create pulses of bent or defected gravity. Much in the way a propeller deflects air. I was only deflecting about 15% of gravity.

Top Bottom