• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
9/5/2014 New official information for Sacramento CA Airshow

9/6 - 9/7
Sacramento, CA
California Capital Airshow
Mather Airport
10510 Superfortress Avenue
Mather, CA
Saturday 9am - 4:30pm
Sunday: 9am-4:30pm
P4 show
Admission fee - see their website for discounts(www.californiacapitalairshow

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This was literally (in every sense of the word) down the road from my work and I missed it! :(
Maybe they'll be back at the beginning of the year.
I missed that too. I'm heavily debating making a road trip down to Rome, GA in October to see it.
Stiffler and ncarter: By all means go. You will not regret it and your quest for an Elio will only increase. More importantly, you will see all the efforts Paul Elio has put into this unique and historical vehicle and your confidence in Elio Motors technology will increase significantly.

Oldfarmer

Elio Addict
Reaction score
**All dates subject to change**

9/12 - 9/14
San Pedro, CA
Port O'Call Village - Port of Los Angeles
Lobster Festival
Fri - 5pm - 8pm
Sat - 11am - 8pm
Sun - 11am - 7pm
P4 Show

9/16 - 9/21
Los Angeles, CA
Stay tuned for details

9/26 - 10/1
Dallas, TX
Texas State Fair
This is a P3 ONLY Event

10/3 - 10/5
San Diego, CA Miramar Airshow
Stay tuned for details

10/8 - 10/12
Albuquerque, NM
BALLOON FIESTA!!!
Wed - 5:45am - 8am
Thurs - Sat : 5:45am - 8pm
Sun - 5:45am - 8am

10/17 - 10/19
Wings Over North Georgia, Event Hours
Richard B. Russell Airport - Rome, Georgia

10/24 - 10/26
Birmingham, AL Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

10/31 - 11/02
Las Vegas, NV Area Mall
SEMA and other events
Stay tuned for details

11/14 - 11/16
New Orleans, LA Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

11/21 - 11/23
South Carolina Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

12/05 - 12/07
Charlotte, NC Area mall
Stay tuned for details

12/12 - 12/14
Raleigh, NC Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

12/19 - 12/28
Richmond, VA Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

**To the best of our knowledge this list is accurate however all dates are subject to change at any time. It has been assembled from various public sources such as the Elio Motors web site, Facebook page, Twitter, blog, and marketing emails.**
Do you know if you have a reservation do you get any special treatment (to avoid the crowds)?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you know if you have a reservation do you get any special treatment (to avoid the crowds)?
This is common question and as Jim H says, the answer is no. They will be so busy, if past shows are any example, to spend extra time with people who are already committed. It is great fun to meet the staff though, and sitting in the Elio, checking it out even though it is a prototype, is a great experience. I took my swim bag because I wanted to know if it would in the small trunk. I also took a friend I sometimes drive to out of town appointments so she see if she stand sitting in the back seat. Not that that would change my mind. I want an Elio no matter what! :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New information for the San Pedro event. I just found out there is a $10 charge to get into the Lobster Fest and you have to get in to see the Elio. :-) Z

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who cares?? lol Just get there Early. I plan to ride/drive out, per weather, Very early on Oct. 17, for the Rome, Ga. Fly In and Oct. 25 for the Elio 'Dog and Pony' show in Birmingham. As they have moved the B'ham visit, twice, I'll not miss either 'For The World'.
I'll look for you in Birmingham. The wife still needs a little coaxing. Although I see her catching on.

Top Bottom