• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it was previously stated that the P4 was being pulled form the fair, the P3 was going to be there by itself. Now neither will be there but I'm sure there's a good reason, we'll just have to stay tuned to see what's going to happen .......

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If true???????????

You question the veracity of my statements? :(

Elio Motors

Reservation Holders, Friends and Followers of Elio,

Regrettably, Elio Motors is not participating in the Texas State Fair on Sept. 26-30. Texas has recently modified the permitting process required to display a vehicle in the state. Given Elio Motors did not receive notification of this new requirement until earlier this week, we are not able to secure the required approvals from the state in time to participate. Rest assured that going forward Elio Motors will continue to work with the State of Texas to ensure we can come back and show the Elio as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes our customers who made travel plans to visit us at the Fair.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A little disappointed, but I proabaly wasn't going to make a special trip to the fair to see the P3 again. More disappointed that they are missing out on a great opportunity for exposure. THe Fair runs for a month, I wonder why they aren't trying to secure a different week?

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since Texas Fair has a car show at the fair for new cars I wondering how many of those (if any) got the change in permits LATE.

The State Fair of Texas is home to the largest new car Auto Show in the Southwest. More than 400 new vehicles are displayed in 400,000 square feet of showroom space.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
THe Fair runs for a month, I wonder why they aren't trying to secure a different week?

They already have plans for every week in a different place in the country throughout the rest of the year ...... ????

While I am sorry for those that will miss them this weekend, could be a well deserved break for the touring crew OR maybe they'll do something in it's place?

Top Bottom