• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio Wear!

Catia

Elio Addict
100_0524-copy-jpg.4518.jpg

Or you can do this... Without the link.
Where did you buy the T-shirt with number on it? I want one with my number 12101!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Where did you buy the T-shirt with number on it? I want one with my number 12101!
Go to the top line of the forum and you will see the word "store", click on it and you will see the options. I bought mine from the forum store for $10 and then took it to a local laundry and had them embroider my number on it . They charged me $5.87 for embroidery. Great deal and the t-shirts are good quality and are sized correctly. Total cost was less than $16.

Catia

Elio Addict
Go to the top line of the forum and you will see the word "store", click on it and you will see the options. I bought mine from the forum store for $10 and then took it to a local laundry and had them embroider my number on it . They charged me $5.87 for embroidery. Great deal and the t-shirts are good quality and are sized correctly. Total cost was less than $16.
I think the t-shirt in the store is out and not available. Am I correct? or did I not click it right?:confused: I kept checking the store, but I see no t-shirt to buy.:(

Jim H

Elio Addict
I think the t-shirt in the store is out and not available. Am I correct? or did I not click it right?:confused: I kept checking the store, but I see no t-shirt to buy.:(
Okuma Steve (moderator/administrator) was taking care of that I was under the impression that they would again be available after the first of the year. Maybe you can send him a "PM" and see what's the status.

Catia

Elio Addict
Okuma Steve (moderator/administrator) was taking care of that I was under the impression that they would again be available after the first of the year. Maybe you can send him a "PM" and see what's the status.
ok...I will. I have always wonder what is PM and now I get...dumb me should have known the meaning of PM.. private message. did I pass?

Catia

Elio Addict
By the way where you click a PM at?