• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio Wear!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I could figure out how to attach/insert a photo I would show you what my standard elioowners forum t-shirt looks like with my embroidered number. Can anyone tell me how to download a photo from one of my photo albums?
Hey Jim, I'd like to see it! Try this: Start your reply, click on upload a file which gives you the go to your photos album option, click on it.............scroll to the photo, click on the photo and it will download the photo to your reply, hit post reply and good to go, maybe.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Jim, I'd like to see it! Try this: Start your reply, click on upload a file which gives you the go to your photos album option, click on it.............scroll to the photo, click on the photo and it will download the photo to your reply, hit post reply and good to go, maybe.

Attachments

• 100_0524 - Copy.JPG
    100_0524 - Copy.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 394

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
RickB, Thanks for the instructions. As you can see from the post above it worked...........Jim

Top Bottom