• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio Wear!

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like this polo id buy one for my pick up at the factory
POLO-M-PERF-2.jpg

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I could figure out how to attach/insert a photo I would show you what my standard elioowners forum t-shirt looks like with my embroidered number. Can anyone tell me how to download a photo from one of my photo albums?

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I could figure out how to attach/insert a photo I would show you what my standard elioowners forum t-shirt looks like with my embroidered number. Can anyone tell me how to download a photo from one of my photo albums?
GO to the image, right click the mouse, go to copy image. Then go to this site and hit Control (Ctrl) "V" or right click and paste. This is the easiest.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
GO to the image, right click the mouse, go to copy image. Then go to this site and hit Control (Ctrl) "V" or right click and paste. This is the easiest.
Cache Man,

I tried multiple times but still cannot get it to down load to the forum. It is a photo in a photo file from my Kodak camera. Any other suggestions?

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Assuming Windows:
At the bottom of the page--bottom right it says Upload a File. Click on it. That should bring up a window called Open. Navigate to the folder with the picture. Highlight the picture's file name and click Open. The picture should download. Click Full Image and then Post Reply.
Biker.png

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
-mouse over the image you want to save
-right-click and go to "save picture as" and click it.. it will automatic go to picture file. if you have a folder for this go to it. like eliowear folder
-go back to elioowner.com where you want to post to and click reply
-bottom right you will see "post reply" "upload a file" and "more option". click upload a file
-it should automatic go to picture file and go to your folder and double-click the image
-your image should be bottom left...and should see "thumbnail" and "full image".. click 'full image"
- you should have the image in the post and when finish click post reply...you are done. Hope this help you!
]

Last edited:
Top Bottom