• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

L.a. Auto Show...gimme Input

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I'll give you +10 persistent -10 for lazy (spend a few minutes reading threads and many of your questions/requests/concerns will be answered)
What we say is speculation. The questions are not really answered until the words come from Paul Elio. Even the tour team is not up on everything because plans change frequently and only Paul knows for sure.

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I'll give you +10 persistent -10 for lazy (spend a few minutes reading threads and many of your questions/requests/concerns will be answered)
Wow... not the kind of response I expected from ANYONE here. Sorry I don't have the time to scour every post on the forums, some of us aren't retired.

How's it go?... VII:XXI time to turn in. I have to be up at 3 in the morning to go to work.
Sorry if I'm coming off a little defensive, but after the effort I have put in (after family of course) I don't appreciate being called lazy.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow... not the kind of response I expected from ANYONE here. Sorry I don't have the time to scour every post on the forums, some of us aren't retired.

How's it go?... VII:XXI time to turn in. I have to be up at 3 in the morning to go to work.
Sorry if I'm coming off a little defensive, but after the effort I have put in (after family of course) I don't appreciate being called lazy.
Very well done.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Karnaj, let me be one of the many to say thank you. You volunteered, and gave of your own time you could have spent perusing elsewhere at that auto show that people like myself could never get to. Dude you had the Golden Ticket and you shared your time with us. That's pretty awesome in spades in my book.

once again,

Thanks !!!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Karnaj, let me be one of the many to say thank you. You volunteered, and gave of your own time you could have spent perusing elsewhere at that auto show that people like myself could never get to. Dude you had the Golden Ticket and you shared your time with us. That's pretty awesome in spades in my book.

once again,

Thanks !!!

Yes! What Ian said! Thank you for your time and effort! It's IV:XXXVII and I need to hit the shower for work. Luckily it's Monday. No overtime. Otherwise I'd be posting this at II:XXXVII getting ready for work.

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's funny is the public can't even go until today. So far it's been all press days. I think Husker may be going today. I won't make it until Friday. If anyone knows answers to the compiled list, feel free to post the answers.

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's funny is the public can't even go until today. So far it's been all press days. I think Husker may be going today. I won't make it until Friday. If anyone knows answers to the compiled list, feel free to post the answers.
I just landed and heading to get a rental. Plan on something from me this afternoon!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Been here since before they opened this morning.[emoji1]
8248809d6d0525fa95e044b691cb9aa5.jpg

Top Bottom