• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Funding Refused By Paul Elio

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't read that behind my firewall, what does it say about this issue?

Contact Congress
This letter was sent by OpenCongress user dougfox on April 28, 2015 in support ofS.685 Autocycle Safety Act.
A public message by dougfox
To:
  • [Broken External Image]
    David P. RoeVote on Passage of S.685: Not Voted Yet
    Bob CorkerVote on Passage of S.685: Not Voted Yet
    Lamar AlexanderVote on Passage of S.685: Not Voted Yet
S.685 Autocycle Safety Act
I am writing as your constituent in the 1st Congressional district of Tennessee. I support S.685 - Autocycle Safety Act, and am tracking it using OpenCongress.org, the free public resource website for government transparency and accountability.

Sincerely, Doug Fox

This letter was a reply from the office of Bob Corker on April 28, 2015.
Thank you for contacting my office
Thank you for taking the time to email me to share your thoughts and concerns.

I want you to know that we read every single letter and e-mail that is sent to us in order to best understand the issues that are important to you. It is our commitment to respond to your input as thoughtfully and efficiently as possible. I meet with my staff regularly to discuss the issues raised in correspondence like yours and will be back in touch with a more thorough response soon.

Thank you again for your email. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,

Bob Corker United States Senator

This letter was a reply from the office of David P. Roe on April 28, 2015.
Reply from Representative Phil Roe
Thank you for taking the time to email me to share your thoughts and concerns, which help inform and guide me in Congress.

I want you to know that we read each and every e-mail that is sent to us in order to best understand the views of East Tennesseeans. I meet with my staff regularly to discuss the issues raised in correspondence like yours and will be back in touch soon with a more complete response.

Thank you again for your email. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts with me.

Reid3400

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How True!! I work in product development. A product developer does not have to have all of the good ideas. He only has to be able to recognize one when it falls in front of him.
He also needs to recognize that to sell a product, you need a buyer. Blowing $4.5M of other peoples money, with a product which is far too expensive for the market, is not smart business. It is the ultimate academic exercise.

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just sent my letters to my U.S. Senators and Representatives through opencongress. The website provides the basic letter noted which you can easily customize. It identifies your senators and representatives for you. You jump through a few hoops, but it's worth it. Once sent, you also have the option of printing the completed letters (including addresses) so that they can be mailed (always more effective than emails alone). The site tracks the progress of the bill, and which committees are holding it.

We are the only two people in the entire country who have sent correspondence on this bill through this website. Another website indicated that the chances of this bill becoming law in the current congress is only 4%. When congress adjourns, the bill dies. So get off your hinies and write!

This link should be included in the thread announcing this bill as well.

Helios

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I think people are too skeptic, what comes to PE's ability to fund this project. I believe we will see IPO before year ends and wouldn't be surprised if Elio Motors gets + $1 Billion valuation. In this market it's not question about profits, but product and cool story... and Elio has both!

They will be swimming in cash next year this time.

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think people are too skeptic, what comes to PE's ability to fund this project. I believe we will see IPO before year ends and wouldn't be surprised if Elio Motors gets + $1 Billion valuation. In this market it's not question about profits, but product and cool story... and Elio has both!

They will be swimming in cash next year this time.
Helios:
Refer to my post 50 on page 5 of this thread for clarification on IPOs. You're not the first to get ahead of yourself on this.

Welcome to the group. There's a great search engine tool you can find useful, too.

Helios

Elio Fan
Reaction score
HHH, i read your post and it seems that you misquoted Nasdaq capital market requirements (or didn't understand?).

EM has no difficulties to meet Nasdaq capital market requirements.

Companies must meet all of the criteria under at least one of the three standards below.

Requirements
*Equity Standard
*Market Value of Listed Securities Standard*

*Net Income Standard

In my view, EM could use any of those standards except "Net Income Standard".

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/365508/198af6c244e617e3b819f3d8d87aff47
https://listingcenter.nasdaq.com/assets/initialguide.pdf (page 9)

Top Bottom