• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

userexec

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Which group are the A+ investors -- the "approved investor" group, or the rest of us?

Neat piece of work, that chart. Bravo.
Thanks! The A+ are us. We're really bringing it in compared to what's recorded for the Reg. A investors (though take the paperwork from the Reg. A commonly thrown around with a grain of salt. Once one of them invests, Elio doesn't have to update the records after that, so it's anyone's guess how much they actually got from their Reg. A offerings)

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Alright! There we go! http://www.eliotracker.com/

There are still some improvements I'd like to make, but this should be able to handle some pretty serious traffic. I'll set the redirect up on the old one as soon as this one runs for a few hours and we can see that it's going to be okay.

wow... great job

userexec

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Looks like this site is receiving views from some private groups. To clear up any misconceptions about where it's getting its data, people who have accounts on StartEngine or have donated do not receive any additional data on the campaign than anyone visiting StartEngine's main page. The only data point given is that little green progress bar under Elio Motors on the homepage. At any given time you can view source on that page and look up the CSS rule that determines how far across the bar is, but that's it. This tracker uses a Yahoo API to scrape the source code off StartEngine's page, then it searches it for that CSS rule. When it finds it, it records a timestamp. Everything else is just an educated guess based on the maximum Reg. A+ offering and the current progress of that little green bar. I'm sharing all the data I have, seeing as how I only have one data point lol.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like this site is receiving views from some private groups. To clear up any misconceptions about where it's getting its data, people who have accounts on StartEngine or have donated do not receive any additional data on the campaign than anyone visiting StartEngine's main page. The only data point given is that little green progress bar under Elio Motors on the homepage. At any given time you can view source on that page and look up the CSS rule that determines how far across the bar is, but that's it. This tracker uses a Yahoo API to scrape the source code off StartEngine's page, then it searches it for that CSS rule. When it finds it, it records a timestamp. Everything else is just an educated guess based on the maximum Reg. A+ offering and the current progress of that little green bar. I'm sharing all the data I have, seeing as how I only have one data point lol.
Appreciate the clarification. Unless your "little green bar" data is way off, EM has raised $16 million n the last 4 days. Something is really stirring the pot! How will the graph handle the long axis when things slow down? A long straight line won't be much fun to watch! Or will you eventually compress this to a daily or weekly total?

Thanks again for the talent and effort you've put into this. Really, a great contribution.

zarquon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
UserExec, I wish to give you 'a laurel and hardy' virtual handshake. What a superb effort!

So... ready for prime time? How might it be shared with the larger world? As far as social networking, this is pretty much it for me, so I defer to greater minds.

Top Bottom