• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

zarquon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Okay, folks. This is some pretty quick and dirty coding, but I believe it should do the trick and get me to bed on time. This page will show you the current progress of the crowdfunding campaign in nice, clean numbers, and will update on its own every 30 minutes (even if you just leave the window open). The chart isn't much to speak of at the moment, but each time the tracker updates another point will be added onto it, so you'll see the dollars build over time.

Enjoy: http://eliocrowdfunding.meteor.com/

Note: If it doesn't update for some reason or the graph goes crazy, I'll see if I have time to fix it tomorrow.
I'm asking for your opinion UserExec, I'm seeing a great deal of interest on the Elio facebook page regarding the crowdfunding effort. Would you mind if one of us shared your amazing effort there? Might have already been done, but if not... what do you think? Any downside risk?

userexec

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm asking for your opinion UserExec, I'm seeing a great deal of interest on the Elio facebook page regarding the crowdfunding effort. Would you mind if one of us shared your amazing effort there? Might have already been done, but if not... what do you think? Any downside risk?
Thanks for asking. Hold off until later this evening if you would. Where I placed that bot is on a public testing area that's meant for really low traffic and app verification. Since this will probably end up getting more traffic than I initially thought, I'll go ahead and get it a domain name and a private server, then post a new link here tonight for a location that can really take a good hit. I'll be sure to pop a redirect on the current one so that anyone who attempts to go there will get automatically pushed to the new one.
If this has already been shared, no big deal. They haven't taken it down yet :)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
what looks to me to be really good progress continues .... June 29th at 10PM they were showing 26% .... hrs later on June 30th at 12 Noon they are showing 27.1% .... 1% of $50M = $500,000 .... I find taking over a half million dollars in projected investing overnight to be exceptional

userexec

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Alright! There we go! http://www.eliotracker.com/

There are still some improvements I'd like to make, but this should be able to handle some pretty serious traffic. I'll set the redirect up on the old one as soon as this one runs for a few hours and we can see that it's going to be okay.

Top Bottom