• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cf.jpg

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On Page 9 of the offering Statement they state "To the extent that we sell more than 2,090,000 shares, the additional net proceeds will be used for working capital." which sounds as if they don't expect to be limited to $25M.
That's my understanding of how it works.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Bowers == If you're a couple of hundred thou off your minimum retirement goal, have to shut it down in a couple of years at most, then a 15-20% market correction is very very serious. And if you lost about 30% the last time the market tanked and you followed your financial adviser's advice and rode it down, you are NOT inclined to go chasing rabbits. Or, actually, you are, but the risk goes up exponentially .... just think about it. For me, and millions of others, a 30-year market trend does us no good!

Last edited:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Bowers == If you're a couple of hundred thou of your minimum retirement goal, have to shut it dow in a couple of years at most, then a 15-20% market correction is very very serious. And if you lost about 30% the last time the market tanked and you followed your financial adviser's advice and rode it down, you are NOT inclined to go chasing rabbits. Or, actually, you are, but the risk goes up exponentially .... just think about it. For me, and millions of others, a 30-year market trend does us no good!
I know, my dad lost over $300K when the market tanked in 08, (day trader), I tend to play the long game... and I don't play with money I need. Only gamble what you can loose... doesn't matter if it's blackjack, the market or a vaperware 3 wheeled car. I could loose in the market and the Elio and still retire worry free..

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good Morning Buddies ! Well, That was surely a fun ride yesterday. I logged in nearly $900,000 worth of pledges in one single day. But, like I said this has been building since Monday morning. My theory pipe dream is not nuts. Plus $37,000 while I was sleeping !!!!

Yep...not nuts....A little "ocd", tho! :eyebrows: But seriously, All of the interest is fantastic. I personally don't think the stock offering will go public. At least on the $25M. with the (expressed) "demand" so much higher than the ($25M) "supply", I have the feeling the initial offering will be gobbled up very quickly. If the offering is made to everyone simultaneously, I think it will take LESS than.......72 hours* (*If the servers don't crash). :peace:

Top Bottom