• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, that's the one, new today.
The SE site may hit $33m 31% by Monday or Tuesday because of this new position and related PR releases. Just a guess biased to optimism.
45 may become the Elio magic number; over 45k reservations, $45m in expressions of interest, in 45days from now.
Maybe sooner, I see it jumping in fast little increments. Almost 1m since 5am? wow.
Now Funding Goal 128% Reserved $32,240,779 -> 8824
I have to adjust my estimates, not that higher thresholds represents anything solid at this point. Some of it must be. Some probably not so much.
Anyway, $33m by tomorrow night and $35m by Monday night. And $45m, god knows if or when.

Now 129% Reserved $32,369,379

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not so fast. The whole EM thing is getting seen in a good light since it appears to be a crowdfunding success. The latest announcements are encouraging people as well. EM just kicked out a news letter with some interesting statements;

So we can see that, yes, the A+ is not limited to the early responders, and yes EM is not stuck at only $25m, and not only $32m either. But too, one of their options is more funding, as opening to the 'rest of the general public', even when they will likely break over 35m reserved before it is all said and done. The reservations get served first, so this will drive out more reservations this month.

This could also infer they have a better position to put 'public stock offering' in consideration.
The more stock Elio gets from those dedicated to the Elio mission, the less risk there is of distraction from new stock holders with other idea's.
It puts Paul in a position where he can accept money from more sources, with less cause for concern.
They are stuck at whatever they filed for at the SEC. There's no way they could file for $25M and then turn around and get $35M... what would be the point of the financials filed at the SEC? We know they've already filed. We know they filed for $25M. They'll get $25M and not more.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet that they'll require that you have a StartEngine account and limit your purchase to your indication of interest for a fixed time (probably a couple of weeks or so). Then if the full $25M isn't purchased, open it up to the public as well as people who wish to purchase additional shares above their indication of interest in the "test the waters" phase.
Read the article again; they address the timeline; it's a couple of Days not a week or so.

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are stuck at whatever they filed for at the SEC. There's no way they could file for $25M and then turn around and get $35M... what would be the point of the financials filed at the SEC? We know they've already filed. We know they filed for $25M. They'll get $25M and not more.
On Page 9 of the offering Statement they state "To the extent that we sell more than 2,090,000 shares, the additional net proceeds will be used for working capital." which sounds as if they don't expect to be limited to $25M.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The filing was for 2,090 shares totalling $25,080,000. However, they also include an additional option for an additional 418,00 shares, for an additional $5,016,000. This brings the total to $30,096,000. This is detailed on the second page of the offering.

Reaction score
Things have been exciting since Monday 8-31. Except one suspicious pledge about 6:30 PM Tuesday evening things look on the up and up. I've been freaking out here and you guys have been so quiet. Arie, Thanks for the re-post, it explains a lot. EXCEPT WHEN did you say it was received???? I know you didn't say Monday and that IS when the big explosion started. So, my conspiracy mind is wondering ........... But, you know what ? I don't care, it's all going to look great on the paperwork. OH, and speaking of which; Did anybody else notice the copy available to us ISN'T finished and not all the T's were crossed? Yea, well check out page ONE and page 33 (same thing). The dates are missing. That tells me that Elio and the SEC is still pissing this back and forth and it shouldn't be any trouble upping the target from $25MM to selling the whole 25,077,500 shares of common stock reported not outstanding as of July 31,2015 (page 30). Way I figure that adds up to $300,930,000. Over 300 million dollars and we could get our elio THIS Christmas. Wouldn't that be the bomb? You Guys have been way to quiet.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ari may be right, but my bones are telling me that sudden breaks in an established pattern are to be greeted with suspicion ... and people rolling in over 20K in expressions of interest MAY be on the up-and-up ... but probably not, not with the market down again. Way down.
Way down?, guess I'm more of a bigger picture guy..

2015-09-03 20_28_40-dow jones - Google Search.jpg

Top Bottom