• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Birmingham Al, October 24-26, 2014

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I live close to Barbers. If you plan on going there plan to spend a little time there. Some people think they can stop by for a hour. The place is incredable and if your into motorcycles you can spend 4 hours there and still feel like you have not seen everything.
golfmuch is right….

The museum is incredible and you'll need several hours to walk through it. It's one of the best (if not THE best) attractions Birmingham has to offer.

The weather should be gorgeous this coming weekend. We'd love to have you!

MyElio1678

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vance,Al 35490 (born and raised in California)
My guess would be the Summit on HWY 280 MyElio1678... I am in Pelham so most any Bham location will be close for me.
I will be wearing one of my Elio shirts and a gun on my hip..
Oh yea I forgot about the Summit....guess we'll find out today :)
I'll be seeing you where ever it is!

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
golfmuch is right….

The museum is incredible and you'll need several hours to walk through it. It's one of the best (if not THE best) attractions Birmingham has to offer.

If you have a whole lot of time and are coming from the east If you are into Nascar I can personally vouch for the Hall of Fame Museum at Talledega Speedway Just off I-20. Well worth the time spent to see it.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
golfmuch is right….

I just checked the weather, It IS looking GR8 for the week-end and I hope they set up Outside on Sat.!!!

Does anyone in the B'ham area, (Vance/Pelham), have, or know anyone that has, a Mini-Mate pop-up camper, and could/would bring it to the Mall?? I would like to see and get pictures of a Mini-Mate close behind the Elio to get an idea of suitability. It might be of interest to a lot of people. It looks about the right size and weight (265#s).
Several here have expressed interest in camping and have mentioned the Mini-Mate.
Z for one and me for another.
Instead of repainting my Elio, I think I'll buy the camper and paint it, for about the same price as repainting the E.

golfmuch

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked the weather, It IS looking GR8 for the week-end and I hope they set up Outside on Sat.!!!

Does anyone in the B'ham area, (Vance/Pelham), have, or know anyone that has, a Mini-Mate pop-up camper, and could/would bring it to the Mall?? I would like to see and get pictures of a Mini-Mate close behind the Elio to get an idea of suitability. It might be of interest to a lot of people. It looks about the right size and weight (265#s).
Several here have expressed interest in camping and have mentioned the Mini-Mate.
Z for one and me for another.
Instead of repainting my Elio, I think I'll buy the camper and paint it, for about the same price as repainting the E.
I have a ideal to set up a matching color unigo trailer. They are a sharp one wheel motorcycle trailer that would blend in perfect with the back of the Elio and more than double you storage. https://www.google.com/search?q=uni...Fmotorcycle-gear%2Ftrailers-galore%2F;800;425

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom