• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Birmingham Al, October 24-26, 2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hey there,
i'm headed down to birmingham from nashville on the 26th.
just curious of those that have been to the other events, how long is the wait to see and sit in the elio ?
how long are you allowed in the car?
i'm all in, can't wait to actually see it for real!
Since I'm not familiar with Birmingham, I can't say for sure. But, I recommend you get there when the mall opens if that is at all possible. That way you will be ahead of the crowd. Or if you can go on Friday the crowd may be smaller. That was my experience in Portland, OR. We were there on Friday and the crowd wasn't so bad that you felt rushed. I understand the lines were so long on Sat and Sun they had to have mall security help with the crowd. Obviously, if the line is short you will have more time to sit than if the line is long but I have never sensed that people were being rushed. The staff are excellent at what they do and will do everything in their power to make your experience a meaningful one. It won't hurt to wear something that identifies you as a peron with a reservation but then you have to be prepared for people asking you questions. I was in Portland for 4 hours and met a lot of interesting people simply because I was willing to talk about the Elio. :) Z

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score
...But, I recommend you get there when the mall opens if that is at all possible. That way you will be ahead of the crowd.... :) Z
What Z says! We were at the Flatirons Mall (Denver metro) when stores opened and still waited 5-10 minutes to sit in the Elio - the mall walkers beat us! 30 minutes later there were easily 50+ people in line, all waiting their turn to sit in it.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What Z says! We were at the Flatirons Mall (Denver metro) when stores opened and still waited 5-10 minutes to sit in the Elio - the mall walkers beat us! 30 minutes later there were easily 50+ people in line, all waiting their turn to sit in it.
We were at the Flatirons crossing as well! We went on Friday, Got there about 12:15 waited about 30-45 minutes. Wasn't really watching the clock. Everyone got a few minutes in the Elio. Sat in front and back. However on the news later that weekend it showed a long line of people waiting. 4-5 times longer than when we were there.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hey there,
just curious of those that have been to the other events, how long is the wait to see and sit in the elio ?
Welcome to the Elio family Stephen! You'll love seeing our little Elio in person! Photos do not do it justice, you'll be very surprised by its size and roominess, in both the front and back seat! Enjoy! :D As it will be at least a year before you get to sit in your own! :(

Ol' Blue

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must have hit the Portland event just right on Saturday morning ... had about a 20 minute wait in line & was not rushed at all while I was sitting in it ... there was 4 of us in my group so we all had turns & all were asking questions ... as Z said the Elio staff were excellent & very willing to answer any questions ...

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hey there,
Hey Stephen! Wish I could answer your question about the wait in line to see the Elio. . . . . , but EVERY TIME they have scheduled the Elio to visit Louisiana, they have cancelled the event. :oops:

But a great big warm WELCOME to you, from the Bayou State, Louisiana! :)

Top Bottom