• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Accessories Question - Car Cover?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet that companies like Covercraft will supply a custom fit cover for the Elio if it gets built in the quantities that have been discussed... I've been using their covers for years (my company pays half) and they offer great protection if you don't have a garage...
h_r:cool:
Your company pays half? What a deal; who do you work for?
Agreed, Covercraft makes some great covers and they are on the ball when something new comes out. I'm thinking 3 months after the Elio is in production they will have a cover for it. :thumb:

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Your company pays half? What a deal; who do you work for?
Agreed, Covercraft makes some great covers and they are on the ball when something new comes out. I'm thinking 3 months after the Elio is in production they will have a cover for it. :thumb:

Hidy Coss,

I work in Texas Operations of the Dow Chemical Co. We're the largest facility Dow has, and painting is always going on so overspray is a real problem... So the company pays half for the cover... The covers are a bit bulky though, so for cross country running I'd hope some company like Nelson would make a more compact cover like the one I use on my FLT Ultra... I'm thinking you're right on the production timing for Covercraft especially if all us Elio owners make our presence known to them as potential customers!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hidy Coss,

I work in Texas Operations of the Dow Chemical Co. We're the largest facility Dow has, and painting is always going on so overspray is a real problem... So the company pays half for the cover... The covers are a bit bulky though, so for cross country running I'd hope some company like Nelson would make a more compact cover like the one I use on my FLT Ultra... I'm thinking you're right on the production timing for Covercraft especially if all us Elio owners make our presence known to them as potential customers!

That's very cool; yeah I guess paying for 1/2 a car cover is a lot less expensive then paying for paint jobs.

For all of the news coverage on the Elio I wouldn't put it past Covercraft to have one waiting for production. I also wouldn't doubt that a few of the employees there are reservation holders too.

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So the cover for my barbecue won't work? :D

SNUG LIFE !

Snuggy.jpg

Top Bottom