• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3d Model

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I must disclose, I did really know what was up with this version, I don't read every thread and category. I had a suspicion, so I checked and now I have the full story. I'm going to get one of those 'ModelZ''s on mine too.

We can expect others from time to time missed that as well.

One of us should check what it cost to do batch of those. 5 people so far say they want in the Z sticker, and it' been only 5 minutes since I last posted in that thought.
I think the 3d 'ModelZ' may be of interest too.

Last edited:

Mike 4737

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I must disclose, I did really know what was up with this version, I don't read every thread and category. I had a suspicion, so I checked and now I have the full story. I'm going to get one of those 'ModelZ''s on mine too.

We can expect others from time to time missed that as well.

One of us should check what it cost to do batch of those. 5 people so far say they want in the Z sticker, and it' been only 5 minutes since I last posted in that thought.
I think the 3d 'ModelZ' may be of interest too.
yes I would really like a 3D Model Z plaque of some sort

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, the label is done, and a file is on my PC, but what else should this have? After all we'r making a model Z.
Should we give her opening rear windows, a back window, the luggage rack, the engine exit air seal? ( she's listening isn't she... oops ) the rear view camera, and special seat covers? Everyone think. What does she want, but also what would you like to give Z for Xmas?
I think she wanted the standard P4 color. Two tone color? Which rims? Which wheel covers?

What does a Model Z stand for? What Z said she'd pay for or what we'd give her if our finances allowed it?

I know it has to have no compromise to the mpg, so the rack and front grill items are out. Not a Mud Rucker either! :eek:
Trailer hitch is mandatory. Z wanted that so much!

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking of trying to do this. I have some time off for work this coming week, but we're also moving to another house, but it is on my list to do.
I posted this in the Zelio remembrance thread, but I'll post here also.
zelio1.jpg

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ari you keep some cool company: Page 290: :)
View attachment 4045
You got the book! Cool! That's pretty well the state of my car right there. It's now in that Garage too. Just gathering dust(for now).
Since the Elio was getting somewhere (page 92), it meant I wasn't the only way this kind of cyclecar could materialize. The whole point was to demo the concept create kit cars and convince the industry to do it at higher volume/lower cost. EM stepped right up to the plate, on it's own as far as I know.

If they don't make the Elio for some reason, then boom! I am self-appointed to continue the Atlantric.
But when the Elio does come out, it would make a great donor car, and the Atlantric will get built anyway. But more for fun than public leadership.

The goal for the Atlantric is a demo of a 120mpg car (competition rating). Seems doable since I'd already helped with 110mpg rated cars.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
JNR I like it on the hood better. Could you make the hood white and then add the print? Maybe it won't wash out the color of the print as much.
I used about 30% transparancy so it would look more realistic (to me). I can show you the full picture with no transparancy and then a white background will be unnecessary.

Top Bottom