• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3d Model

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice " Model Z " Ari. Z once mentioned a very colorful car would be nice but she could never afford the paint job. How about a bright rainbow stripe down the side or on the hood or patchwork of colors with creamsicle as base color.

Oh man! Any way to map Z's Avatar to the surface of the vehicle? It's a pretty symmetric print. That would probably make an amazing paint job!

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh man! Any way to map Z's Avatar to the surface of the vehicle? It's a pretty symmetric print. That would probably make an amazing paint job!
OH! yes, you can do that. I'll look into it.
Here's a snap from the Model-Z I have uploaded to the library so far.
ElioModel_Z.png
ElioModel_Za.png

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking of trying to do this. I have some time off for work this coming week, but we're also moving to another house, but it is on my list to do.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OH! yes, you can do that. I'll look into it.
Here's a snap from the Model-Z I have uploaded to the library so far.
View attachment 4001 View attachment 4002
AriLea,

Thank you, this is great and I plan on getting a chrome piece like that made to put on my Elio to honor Zelio. Also love the clear glass back window

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was looking at the art work of miss Z's avatar on a website. I'm wondering how to get a car sticker of it made. I am going to have a pinstripe with Zelio written in it and perhaps the avatar sticker following the name.

This is a copy/paste from a PM Zelio and I had back in Sept. when I asked her about the cool Avatar she had:

"Thank you. It is "Yellow Bird Ascending" by Tom Perkinson. That is actually a photo of a poster I have hanging in my sewing room. I wanted something that represented the concept of the Phoenix rising from the ashes. I couldn't find a picture of the Phoenix that I liked and then stumbled across this one on All Posters.com. I love color and I love making my clothing with mixed fabrics and colors. To me it has a double meaning - it represents the Elio rising from the ashes of traditional auto industry, and it represents the changes I have made in my life over the last 4 years. I was going to change the avatar to one of me in my Elio t-shirt dress standing by the Elio but I have become so attached to this avatar that I couldn't part with it. LOL. Thanks for asking. :) Z "

#6011 Creamsicle, automatic, cruise control, pop open rear windows, and my

I had planned on getting one (All Posters.com) for my pool room anyway. Still getting one.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope some after market supplier will be using your design to produce the rear window as an option

Actually, Ari, the "rearview" of your model with the back window kind of proves to me that a pair of smallish mirrors on the 'A' pillars, in conjunction with the stock side mirrors, could probably negate any blind spots. To heck with the rearview camera...just something else to break. K.I.S.S.!

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually, Ari, the "rearview" of your model with the back window kind of proves to me that a pair of smallish mirrors on the 'A' pillars, in conjunction with the stock side mirrors, could probably negate any blind spots. To heck with the rearview camera...just something else to break. K.I.S.S.!

I agree, that's one way to go. I may not get the back window myself. The sun is just too hot here in az. But if I did, I'd get a cover for it when I park it at 105^ -plus.

Now about the attached image... ah, umm, yes, it speaks for itself lol
KissMyMPG.png

Top Bottom