• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3d Model

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am definitely NOT artistic so I will yield to your expertise. It should be "Model Z" and sized like any other model designation like Impala, Charger, or DeVille. I plan on putting one in the same position on each side. Thanks.......Jim H
OK, the label is done, and a file is on my PC, but what else should this have? After all we'r making a model Z.
Should we give her opening rear windows, a back window, the luggage rack, the engine exit air seal? ( she's listening isn't she... oops ) the rear view camera, and special seat covers? Everyone think. What does she want, but also what would you like to give Z for Xmas?
I think she wanted the standard P4 color. Two tone color? Which rims? Which wheel covers?

What does a Model Z stand for? What Z said she'd pay for or what we'd give her if our finances allowed it?

I know it has to have no compromise to the mpg, so the rack and front grill items are out. Not a Mud Rucker either! :eek:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to have a small #6011 brass plate mounted on my dash. Mine being #5971, I was looking forward to meeting her in person as ours would probably come out the door on the same day:(. I'd like to see what you come up with Ari. I'm REALLY impressed with what you've come up with so far. :)

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRmePUR-SYkqYNHcSDfmAoHMso6nwulaKj5rbFAgF-qsLLRrikfw.jpg
:)

Top Bottom