• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 - 16 Nfl Fan Talk Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy "L" Day .... well, the day is finally here .... I'm glad they are playing in a warmer part of the country where harsh weather won't affect the outcome .... my hope is, it will be a good game that folks will be talking about for a good while to come .... we are long time Payton fans (not necessarily Bronco fans) and would love to see him go out on top .... that said, the Panthers are our home team and we hope they do well

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
First time these teams have met all season (GO BRONCOS), and I don't really care who wins (GO BRONCOS), just hoping for an exciting game (GO BRONCOS).

On the menu today:
30 lbs. of chicken wings - 10lbs Buffalo, 10lbs Teriyaki, 10lbs Honey Mustard. Probably won't fire the turkey fryer up until around 3pm.

Making a quadruple batch of a Chili Verde (pork, tomatillos, chilis [three kinds] that I got from a friends mom growing up in Colorado. Mrs. Newton is 100% Mexican and handmade the best green chili burritos I ever wrapped my lips around...hope I do her proud. :D Never did master her homemade tortillas. Delicious all by themselves.

The 4 couples we have coming over always bring some great food [and tons of it]. The wives got together so there wouldn't be repeat dishes, but didn't let me in on the secret...I love surprises!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
First time these teams have met all season (GO BRONCOS), and I don't really care who wins (GO BRONCOS), just hoping for an exciting game (GO BRONCOS).

On the menu today:
30 lbs. of chicken wings - 10lbs Buffalo, 10lbs Teriyaki, 10lbs Honey Mustard. Probably won't fire the turkey fryer up until around 3pm.

Making a quadruple batch of a Chili Verde (pork, tomatillos, chilis [three kinds] that I got from a friends mom growing up in Colorado. Mrs. Newton is 100% Mexican and handmade the best green chili burritos I ever wrapped my lips around...hope I do her proud. :D Never did master her homemade tortillas. Delicious all by themselves.

The 4 couples we have coming over always bring some great food [and tons of it]. The wives got together so there wouldn't be repeat dishes, but didn't let me in on the secret...I love surprises!
Why didn't you say so sooner; you know how long it will take me to get there from here? :becky:
I LOVE Mexican food; I grew up in a neighborhood where I was a minority and grew up eating a lot of Mexican and other foods from the south.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Back on topic; if Denver can keep Newton contained, or if they can get through the o-line quickly we'll have a good game.
If they can't get to him, it's going to be a blow out. And Peyton "Pay Attention to Where you're Throwing the BALL!"

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why didn't you say so sooner; you know how long it will take me to get there from here? :becky:
I LOVE Mexican food; I grew up in a neighborhood where I was a minority and grew up eating a lot of Mexican and other foods from the south.

It needs to cook down for another 2-3 hours, but If you hop a flight now, it ought to be perfect by the time you arrive! Smells AWESOME!!

chili verde.jpg

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back on topic; if Denver can keep Newton contained, or if they can get through the o-line quickly we'll have a good game.
If they can't get to him, it's going to be a blow out. And Peyton "Pay Attention to Where you're Throwing the BALL!"

True! I'm hoping the Denver defense stuns the Panther's front line and rocks Cam back on his heels like they did to Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom