• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 - 16 Nfl Fan Talk Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That game didn't have much, if anything, to with the Panthers. Palmer and the rest of the Cardinals just choked and gave it away, literally (7 turnovers, only one of which was not due to stupid mental errors).

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Wow, both Conference Championship game winners really put the pressure on the opposing QB. Kudos to the Denver defense and the Carolina defense, very well done. It's hard for ANY NFL QB to make plays when they are feeling that pressure and can't get comfy in the pocket. Both Palmer and Brady are not the mobile-est of QBs.

Congrats to Denver and Carolina!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've never really been a Broncos fan but we are long time Manning fans (were Elway fans before him) .... in much the same way we were strong Michael Jordan fans but not a Chicago Bulls fan (or fan of pro basketball in general) .... it would be great to see Manning go out on top but I really don't think retirement is in his mind .... I fear he will end up being another Brett Favre and I'd hate to see that .... Cam is a hot dog, no doubt about it .... he's blessed with physical abilities that very few (if any) current NFL QB's can match .... he has won the hearts of the Panther fans and is drawing families back into the stands .... the kids all wear Panther gear and get really excited when the Panther's score and Cam hands one of them the ball .... in this super bowl we can't lose but guess we in the end we have to pull for the Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom