• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Zacks Update On Elio Motors – Misinformation Clarified

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A few days ago I sold all my Ford (F) stock and bought (ELIO) because Ford has done nothing for at least 5 years. Yes it pays a Div. but no growth. I believe ELIO has more up side potential than Ford.
Down side, yes I could loose it all, but I had no money of my own in it. I bought (F) at $6.00 and sold half at $12.00 +-. If ELIO hits $18 - 20.00 I'll sell half and not worry about it.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A few days ago I sold all my Ford (F) stock and bought (ELIO) because Ford has done nothing for at least 5 years. Yes it pays a Div. but no growth. I believe ELIO has more up side potential than Ford.
Down side, yes I could loose it all, but I had no money of my own in it. I bought (F) at $6.00 and sold half at $12.00 +-. If ELIO hits $18 - 20.00 I'll sell half and not worry about it.
Good plan; pretty much the same thing I plan on doing.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This was a very informative and well-researched article. Great find. Provides a very thorough explanation as to why EM's stock price has dropped. Some of the bond holders cashed in their convertible bonds for stock, then sold that stock. In effect, 200,000+ shares were dumped on the market. This wasn't reported by by any of the board members because it wasn't a board member that did it. That blows the conspiracy theorists out of the water. I bet if someone compares the previous SEC filing with the next SEC filing, they may be able to figure out who it was that did it. I think that all of those convertible bonds are listed in the reports. Maybe StartEngine? I think they had an option for quite a few stock shares as payment for their part in the offering. Maybe one of the companies involved in the Reg A+ offering in some capacity? I forget the names of all the companies involved in that.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This was a very informative and well-researched article. Great find. Provides a very thorough explanation as to why EM's stock price has dropped. Some of the bond holders cashed in their convertible bonds for stock, then sold that stock. In effect, 200,000+ shares were dumped on the market. This wasn't reported by by any of the board members because it wasn't a board member that did it. That blows the conspiracy theorists out of the water. I bet if someone compares the previous SEC filing with the next SEC filing, they may be able to figure out who it was that did it. I think that all of those convertible bonds are listed in the reports. Maybe StartEngine? I think they had an option for quite a few stock shares as payment for their part in the offering. Maybe one of the companies involved in the Reg A+ offering in some capacity? I forget the names of all the companies involved in that.
Zack's is my go to source for research...kept me sitting tight when I wanted to sell multiple times in the past with several other stocks and ETFs...think I'll do the same with Elio too. Go Zack's... Go Elio!!!

Top Bottom