• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wood Paneling?

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe we could just set up an Elio exchange for people to swap accessories and panels for stuff the want.
Bob: "Sick of my red accent panels. Anybody have black ones for a swap?"
Neal: "I do. PM me and let's swap them out."

I can see that happening! Scheduled "Elio Rallies" should be a great place too...like at car shows. :thumb:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Paul and EM have already said that the Retail stores, and marshalling centers are going to be handled by the same people that are going to provide the transportation. I don't recall the name of that company right off hand, but I'm sure someone will, and post it here.

When I talked to the tour company about the stores, the people working there are not going to be doing the ordering, you are. They will show options, and handle the test drives, and discuss anything you want on the Elio; then point you toward a Kiosk and help you, but you will be the one doing the ordering.
How non-dealer is that. :thumb:

So I can see the help being towards the lower end of the pay scale; with a manager (or two) doing the overviews

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was assuming $10-$12 hr. ...guess I'll have to keep my current job.

* You may now return to to the other topic you were discussing that wasn't on topic either* ;) :rolleyes:

Top Bottom