• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wood Paneling?

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also, assuming they will be shiny, black is really hard to keep looking clean. I have shiny piano black dash trim in my Miata and previously in my MINI and I had to keep a microfiber cloth in the glove compartment for dusting them since it drove me nuts to have them always show dust. My wife's car has dark gray shiny trim which I could smear a milkshake on and it would still look clean, LOL.
Ahh, but would that bring the boys to your yard?

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To me, wood looks out of place. it's like they are trying to make the interior look upscale but to me it would look cheap. The color match also looks a little out of place, especially the brighter colors, too much of a contrast. So I think I will go with black, unless there is an option for leather seats and if they come in colors, then maybe grey. I don't think we will have the opportunity to see these items in person before we have to order our cars. The folks that have higher order numbers may be able to go to a retail store and see options in person before ordering.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I suspect the retail stores won't be up and running until those with a reservation have received their Elios. They'll need the time then anyway. In any event, they should be through with reservations before the end of the first year and possibly as soon as 6 month after production commences. Finding spaces and building them out will take at least that long.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With as much "bucking the system" that Paul is already pushing in the auto industry I would not be surprised if he does away with a commission based sales force.
It's a great motivational tool though. But I'd love to sell Elios if they set up a sales office here. Probably not gonna happen though.

Top Bottom