• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Will General Public Get Elios Before Reservationists?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure ANYONE will see Elios. I'm almost ready to opt out of the updates because its all the same... only "red tape" updates. How about an update on the actual factory... on a guaranteed production quarter ( 1st quarter 2016, 3rd quarter 2017). I'm beginning to believe the non-believers about this car EVER hitting the streets. I've heard of Elio moderaters kicking people off this forum... wonder how long I'll last talking like this. Anyway, I bought a motorcycle as my occasional transportation. Funny I bought it last month but I was supposed to be getting my Elio about this time. When I first bought into the Elio concept.. production was supposed to be spring of 2015!
No one gets kicked off for their opinions. The very few, after a time themselves leave in frustration, some others bringing nothing but crap are eventually "asked to leave"-lol. I don't know the number. and not privy to inbox communications, but there have been "public" statements from moderators to tone down the rhetoric. As mentioned, this is a private site, (with at times having some "inside" information shared by G1 in the past)
Ask away, say away, all is good- folks will respond accordingly

Top Bottom