• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Will General Public Get Elios Before Reservationists?

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What the story on elio's production, (non-production)? I can't even get a reply in this forum. Did I buy into a ponzi scheme or what?
Hi and welcome. I'm a little confused by your post. You say you haven't been able to get a reply regarding production, even from this site. This is your first post, so how are we able to respond previously?

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am also pretty upset that none of you replied to this post before now that I am thinking of running for President of us and want each of you to give me $1,000 (I know some of you have it).
You can be my special PAC buddies and I will make a call to the behind the scenes guy to get this Elio on da road.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am also pretty upset that none of you replied to this post before now that I am thinking of running for President of us and want each of you to give me $1,000 (I know some of you have it).
You can be my special PAC buddies and I will make a call to the behind the scenes guy to get this Elio on da road.
As long as that's "Liberian" dollars I'm in. :D

JJ

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure ANYONE will see Elios. I'm almost ready to opt out of the updates because its all the same... only "red tape" updates. How about an update on the actual factory... on a guaranteed production quarter ( 1st quarter 2016, 3rd quarter 2017). I'm beginning to believe the non-believers about this car EVER hitting the streets. I've heard of Elio moderaters kicking people off this forum... wonder how long I'll last talking like this. Anyway, I bought a motorcycle as my occasional transportation. Funny I bought it last month but I was supposed to be getting my Elio about this time. When I first bought into the Elio concept.. production was supposed to be spring of 2015!

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure ANYONE will see Elios. I'm almost ready to opt out of the updates because its all the same... only "red tape" updates. How about an update on the actual factory... on a guaranteed production quarter ( 1st quarter 2016, 3rd quarter 2017). I'm beginning to believe the non-believers about this car EVER hitting the streets. I've heard of Elio moderaters kicking people off this forum... wonder how long I'll last talking like this. Anyway, I bought a motorcycle as my occasional transportation. Funny I bought it last month but I was supposed to be getting my Elio about this time. When I first bought into the Elio concept.. production was supposed to be spring of 2015!
If you want to get really technical the Elio should have been out in 2014. But who's counting :D
I also agree that no one can be "sure" anyone will see an Elio because that's the nature of start up endeavors like Elio Motors, this theme has been hashed out and debated with gusto on this site. No worry, this site is independent from Elio motors but read up on the forum rules if you have questions about what's out of line. Some on the most critical on this forum are well informed and reasoned (though I don't always agree) and do help keep a healthy perspective on the Elio Motors progress or lack there of. Have fun, and welcome to the forum. :)

Top Bottom