• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Is Elio Already Offering Rebates?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Still the same Elio Facebook. Submit your question/comment in the write something box and an Elio rep generally replies same day......not sure about the Holiday period. Also, can still reply to all comments........no change.

Going to have to agree with Texaselio on this one. Although I've only gone there a few times in the past (too many 'ill-informed haters' for my taste), I don't see the running string of threads by posters, just Elio posted stuff.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Going to have to agree with Texaselio on this one. Although I've only gone there a few times in the past (too many 'ill-informed haters' for my taste), I don't see the running string of threads by posters, just Elio posted stuff.
Agree that you can't currently post questions on Elio's Facebook Page? I just posted a reply a few minutes ago. New posts to the left column. The typical chat could be undergoing an overhaul for the new year.

Keep in mind I didn't say I liked to read the ill-informed haters posts, but better there than here. Also, Elio staff does respond to the haters as well as answer supporter questions. Elio staffers would tend to have the most current facts available for public knowledge.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Agree that you can't currently post questions on Elio's Facebook Page? I just posted a reply a few minutes ago. New posts to the left column. The typical chat could be undergoing an overhaul for the new year.

Keep in mind I didn't say I liked to read the ill-informed haters posts, but better there than here. Also, Elio staff does respond to the haters as well as answer supporter questions. Elio staffers would tend to have the most current facts available for public knowledge.

No, just agreeing that it doesn't look the same as it did the last time I went there. There 'was' a seemingly endless string of poster/Elio replies down the right-ish side of the page. Now it seems to be all Elio pics of events. As for posting there (Elio's page), never have, never will....not a big Facebook fan, got it blocked on my email account (spamblocked).

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Forum suggestion. Could we Please implement an Unlike button so others can sift through the viable content faster?

"viable content faster?"

you mean you only want to read people who see it YOUR WAY !!

ok ..

why join a "forum", just send yourself emails ! you will always be correct !

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
9 on paddleboard.JPG

everyone have fun today ??

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
these people take life WAY TO SERIOUS !

my life is full of FUN, LOVE, HAPPINESS !
EVERYDAY IS PARTY WITH MY DOGS !

84 DEGREES AND SCATTERED CLOUDS !!!!

YIPPEE ! I LOVE this time of the year in the Caribbean …winter !

Top Bottom