• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Is Elio Already Offering Rebates?

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
what about gas under $2.00 a gallon ?
what about starting year 7 ?
what about continued discounts ?
is it really JUST the engine that is slowing down deposits ?
JUST THE ENGINE ??????

who said Spring the engine will be ready ?
who said there will be P-5 ?? where is this coming from ?

I cannot find that anywhere in the Elio website ??
That is because I said it, not Elio.
MK

Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While hoping for that $185M govt loan (as I am), Elio is trying to attract more cash from purchaser reservations, increasing its credibility to a Fisker-burned govt (no doubt the Repugs and right-wing hate media will trash Elio as un-American, needing nanny-ing by the hated govt), and of course increasing cash flow.

More reservations means more buzz, word-of-mouth.

Website doesn't say how long the $500-off "holiday" deal lasts.

The discount is also a way to measure price elasticity, to get fence-sitters to jump, to measure how many fence sitters, if any.
What is a repug? Is that someone who doesn't kiss
obama's ass? How do you describe right wing hate media? Is that the opposite of liberal gov't Pravda?

TexasElio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
TaxasElio, You will find on this forum that there are some that thinks the sun rises and sets in Elio Motors Rear.
You just asked a question that some on here don't want to hear. To them there isn't two sides of the coin, just their side.

Thank you for your for your comments...

Hopefully my type of questioning will turn up "positive" answers...or provide influences of a better outcome.

A full-spectrum conversation should away be the goal of any successful forum.

Name calling is typically not associated with adult discussions...and very easy for me to ignore...

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for your for your comments...

Hopefully my type of questioning will turn up "positive" answers...or provide influences of a better outcome.

A full-spectrum conversation should away be the goal of any successful forum.

Name calling is typically not associated with adult discussions...and very easy for me to ignore...

I might have a real answer to the bonus offer, Once in production the Elio will be sold through the 60 Elio Stores. The cost of operating these stores will be factored into the cost of the cars sold this way. Those cars which are sold directly through the pre-orders don't have to share in the cost of Store operation. These cars have a real lower cost to the company and can be sold for less and still maintain the original profit margin. Not what you want to hear but still true.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's best to ask those tough positive questions on the Elio Motors Facebook Page. Elio representatives will answer positive questions and even respond to negative questions directly. Only speculative answers found here........which lead to unanswered questions and even more speculation.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I might have a real answer to the bonus offer, Once in production the Elio will be sold through the 60 Elio Stores. The cost of operating these stores will be factored into the cost of the cars sold this way. Those cars which are sold directly through the pre-orders don't have to share in the cost of Store operation. These cars have a real lower cost to the company and can be sold for less and still maintain the original profit margin. Not what you want to hear but still true.

'Those cars which are sold directly through the pre-orders don't have to share in the cost of Store operation'

Following that same line of reasoning, we should not have to pay transportation, they are not loaded on a Truck, nor transported even one mile!! I'll pay the expence to get my Elio home.

TexasElio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's best to ask those tough positive questions on the Elio Motors Facebook Page. Elio representatives will answer positive questions and even respond to negative questions directly.

When I reviewed Elio's Facebook page today...it does not allow you ask questions...or respond to other members comment's...is this a recent change?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I reviewed Elio's Facebook page today...it does not allow you ask questions...or respond to other members comment's...is this a recent change?
Still the same Elio Facebook. Submit your question/comment in the write something box and an Elio rep generally replies same day......not sure about the Holiday period. Also, can still reply to all comments........no change.

Last edited:
Top Bottom