• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am truly onboard with your high hope for Elio Motors ! After all, this transport would mean a lot to me for it's success and if negative thinking would help with the production....then I've read enough on this website...WE WOULD ALL have our Elio's several months ago ! Most of those that have hope it will come to a reality and are anxiously awaiting good funding news from all the sources Paul Elio mentioned in his letter to all. Meanwhile we encourage,support with our finances and purchase a cap or two from the Elio store to be just that much closer to roadtrippin' in our very own Elio !!!....just sayin'
I am agree with you. Just want to have hope and not be mad or unhappy about it which is does not help anyway but hurting yourself. I really do hope Paul and his staff can somehow work hard to make it happen some day.. and in a way Paul did make it happen along the way...we have Elio made, engine built, and try some how get the money.. not going all the detail ... I believe somehow it will happen one day.. just hoping... just keep smiling
keep smile.jpg

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am truly onboard with your high hope for Elio Motors ! After all, this transport would mean a lot to me for it's success and if negative thinking would help with the production....then I've read enough on this website...WE WOULD ALL have our Elio's several months ago ! Most of those that have hope it will come to a reality and are anxiously awaiting good funding news from all the sources Paul Elio mentioned in his letter to all. Meanwhile we encourage,support with our finances and purchase a cap or two from the Elio store to be just that much closer to roadtrippin' in our very own Elio !!!....just sayin'
Hi "roadtrippin2016"! I may have overstate on my part. It just like watching football, baseball or basketball game. We have high hope your team will win hopeful, however we have no control where the ball or player or the coach. We somehow support the team hope they win, and of course they may win or they not win. Some thing for Paul Elio and his staff, we hope they can somehow make the production. all I am doing is cher them on.
team1.jpg
team.png

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not mad about the so called delay. Just live in the real world. If the delay was due to an issue with the engine or with the design it would not be nearly as big a deal as no where never the cash needed. You can fix design issues. No cash is a lot harder. Had PE not made it seem the Government loan was not a deal breaker I would not have been the slightest bit concerned. But he did. He acted as though the loan was not an issue at all when it was the only hope they had. PE must put someone else fully in charge if ELIO is to go into production he is in over his head at this point. Time to let the money people run the show.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not mad about the so called delay. Just live in the real world. If the delay was due to an issue with the engine or with the design it would not be nearly as big a deal as no where never the cash needed. You can fix design issues. No cash is a lot harder. Had PE not made it seem the Government loan was not a deal breaker I would not have been the slightest bit concerned. But he did. He acted as though the loan was not an issue at all when it was the only hope they had. PE must put someone else fully in charge if ELIO is to go into production he is in over his head at this point. Time to let the money people run the show.
I agree, except for putting someone else in charge. Elio is the most appropriate spokesperson for the Elio. He needs to make accurate statements regarding available funding from this point forward. I hope the money people show up with funding to get on track.

Last edited:

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But how cool would it be if it had to be re-named "The Baine Take-over attocycle"??

If the right managers took over it would get built. PE is an idea man a dreamer great we need that. He can not build it. Money follows those with proven track records of getting thing done. Had PE be a new raising start and got Elio on track the money would have showed up. He was not able to show the money anything worth getting on board with . Not the product but the business plan. No one says PE has to go . He needs to turn the building, the get it done over to someone that can. Put the right person in the seat the phone will ring and the money will follow.
If you build it they will come only works in the movies. You need a leader that can build it.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree, except for putting some else in charge. Elio is the most appropriate spokesperson for the Elio. He needs to make accurate statements regarding available funding from this point forward. I hope the money people show up with funding to get on track.
Absolutely agree. PE needs to get the right financial minds together to make this happen but he does not need to surrender control of EM to a third party.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If the right managers took over it would get built. PE is an idea man a dreamer great we need that. He can not build it. Money follows those with proven track records of getting thing done. Had PE be a new raising start and got Elio on track the money would have showed up. He was not able to show the money anything worth getting on board with . Not the product but the business plan. No one says PE has to go . He needs to turn the building, the get it done over to someone that can. Put the right person in the seat the phone will ring and the money will follow.
If you build it they will come only works in the movies. You need a leader that can build it.
points well taken, but I haven't gotten to the place were we might or not be there. Right now we are all shoveling BS, moving the pile around. The saving grace HAS to be that they have-or shortly will have the capital. The product is a game changer,
my feeling has been from day one that my 1k and the greed of an additional $500 would hopefully produce a vehicle that i never thought i could afford- first look thought 25k (looked like a mini-Viper.
I am fortunate I can afford the $, and although it might never built, my "contribution" to the advancement of economical, safe and very sporty transportation might open the way for my grandkids futures

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:DI hope to see building activity in the.next 9 months - engines in cars- finished product on tour. Money? Horse before cart. get something tangable going and interest & money will fallow.:D
MK

Top Bottom