• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snipped:.....this concept/design/engine is too good to fail.

Henry Ford didn't invent the automobile, but he did figure out
a practical & economical way to bring it to the marketplace.
I view Paul Elio as very similar to Ford. Yes, some errors
have been made but in the grand scheme of things the
Elio has come a long way & I very much look forward to
the IAV Motors start-up on Feb. 6th. The attendant hoopla
will be fun..........:)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3vHDdk-Ks_hrPucBEIN342nrXZBKmQ3hI7yRU9HydlJYgC8YsDQ.jpg

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
May we need a website for only those who have made the commitment to be all in.
The naysayers website could then be called "Elio Grinches"
That Grinch will never steal my Christmas.
There, as mentioned in another thread, are a faction of "all ins" who are the most negative.

I'm not "in" in any way yet, but am a supporter. I like it here. Don't chase me out based on the fact I haven't committed cash to the venture yet.

If you truly want a "fans only" forum, there are free forum hosting sites out there. Fire one up yourself.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
May we need a website for only those who have made the commitment to be all in.
The naysayers website could then be called "Elio Grinches"
That Grinch will never steal my Christmas.
I am all in for $1000 and would do it again even knowing what I now know. That does not change things. I am at 60% we will not see it produced.
I hope I am wrong.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The purpose of this website is to let us know about the news on the Elio. We share ideas,ask questions, and anticipate the roll out of this revolutionary development in transportation. I SAID, being truly "All In"...means NOT just with your money but, what good does it do to further ridicule the very people and company you are so anxiously waiting to receive your Elio ? It's very insane to go on this website and sabotage the process by saying it will not ever be produced...Paul Elio is a con and just wants to keep getting reservations and then vanish ! Come on people the amount of professional engineers and funds invested for starting this American made product here in the United States is worthy of support for many who usually back a American made product. A lot of postings on various topics within this website read very negative, almost like there is a counter American product agenda in mind...and these are coming from those that have money "All In"...but, disappointed now that there are delays . Please, think about what you are doing....that's all I'm saying.
why concern yourself with negative karma- keep your focus -it will happen

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am all in for $1000 and would do it again even knowing what I now know. That does not change things. I am at 60% we will not see it produced.
I hope I am wrong.
Don't loose hope, keep having faith in Elio and it will happen...Paul Elio is working very hard to make this happen.... so don't loose hope ... hope is a good things.....:):rolleyes:
keep smile.jpg

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't loose hope, keep having faith in Elio and it will happen...Paul Elio is working very hard to make this happen.... so don't loose hope ... hope is a good things.....:):rolleyes:
View attachment 4421

Nothing to do with PE's hard work or dreams. It is about Capital, cash . The delay makes Elio unattractive for investment cash.. Anyone one with the guts to throw down on Elio will demand and even bigger return

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope I am wrong.
I'm at 40% we will see it produced and may increase or decrease dramatically pending announcements regarding funding.

Last edited:
Top Bottom